Gone like the wind

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Apparently, there's a national CO2 shortage. One of the two main UK manufacturers has closed their plant for maintenance and upgrade. T'is reckoned by the press that there will be a shortage of beer and fizzy soft drinks over the coming weeks due to this, and prices may rise as scarcity hits. Fortunately I brew my own, so no problems there, but it'll be interesting to watch society collapse as riots start over the last remaining case of Fosters.

TVC

If you like to drink fizzy beer then I have no sympathy.

There is also a World shortage of vanilla caused simply because Coca-cola have basicslly bought the entire annual crop across the planet. So it's the synthetic stuff for now.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
If you like to drink fizzy beer then I have no sympathy.

There is also a World shortage of vanilla caused simply because Coca-cola have basicslly bought the entire annual crop across the planet. So it's the synthetic stuff for now.

Surely beer come out of a barrel live and hand pumped from the cellar? Is there another way? As to that well known cola company, a pox upon them and their house. Not a drop of that company's products have passed my lips in 20 years.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I thought the bigger problem was keeping food fresh?

You can live on Beer :whistle:

Top Bottom