Gone like the wind

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
How come several manufacturers/suppliers of co2 start maintaining there machinery at the same time.?Seems a little odd or is just coincidence.
Carbon dioxide production is really a by-product of ammonia fertiliser production. They shut down in the summer as that's when the fertiliser demand is lowest. This year the fertiliser market was oversupplied so companies decided to take the plants out of service for longer as the price was too low. Then some plants had to be taken offline for technical problems which means there's not enough production.

The food industry have been lobbying the government for help, but it's affecting other industries too. Carbon dioxide is used for many things, including medical uses and even cooling nuclear reactors, so I'd guess if there's any rationing then the food producers won't be quite as high up the list as they like to think they are.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You certainly can't live without it.
I've managed it for 6 years! :okay:

Mind you, I still fancied a post-ride pint last night ... :whistle:

Slick

Guru
Indeed ... I knew I'd been drinking too much too often but I kept putting off cutting down/stopping. In the end, having a pulmonary artery bulging with blood clots persuaded me that the time had definitely come!
That will definitely do it.

It's amazing what it takes to make us see what we are doing to ourselves at times. Some people never get that opportunity, or maybe they just never recognise it when it presents itself.

Top Bottom