Good ‘Nick’

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
8A4E7D41-27B9-4C4C-9969-FF4A50909ECA.jpeg

On the M6 in Lancashire the owner of this Ferrari was nicked and car impounded ......reason .........
No front number plate !
Ok no doubt he can afford the fines etc , but what an inconvenience. !

Globalti

Legendary Member
Inconvenience? It serves the silly prat right. We all have to comply with the law so why shouldn't he?

I hope it's the A59 racer, somebody races along the A59 in a very loud very highly tuned car at 03.30 every morning. We live a mile away and in the dead of night the noise wakes us up so gawd knows what it's like for people who live on the A59.

Dave7

Legendary Member
View attachment 477274

On the M6 in Lancashire the owner of this Ferrari was nicked and car impounded ......reason .........
No front number plate !
Ok no doubt he can afford the fines etc , but what an inconvenience. !
My SiL's boss has a Ferrari with no front plate...... apparently it spoils the looks. He reckons the police wont do anything as they know that the mega rich will fight it and its just not worth the hassle.
Good to see Mr Plod taking action.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Not sure, tbh. No plate is a Scale 3 up to £1K fine, non-endorsable aiui - there must have been something else to this, shirley?

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Where I live there's more cars appearing without front number plates. And even more with tinted plates.

Loads of 'debadged' cars like this around Manchester, normally small hot hatches which also appear to have illegal tinted windows. The number plates are usually placed inside the front/rear windows but are difficult to see/read unless close up due to the heavy tinting and angle when placed on the dashboard. It is done purely for show as they want the 'look' and annoyingly the police don't seem to bother doing anything about it. I don't understand the reluctance to do anything about it, it would appear to be an easy ticket, and the drivers of these vehicles often take part in anti-social and dangerous driving so need to be made aware that the law breaking will not be tolerated.

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
Inconvenience? It serves the silly prat right. We all have to comply with the law so why shouldn't he?

I hope it's the A59 racer, somebody races along the A59 in a very loud very highly tuned car at 03.30 every morning. We live a mile away and in the dead of night the noise wakes us up so gawd knows what it's like for people who live on the A59.

Should be allowed to crush them

Where I live there is a stretch on the A316 between roundabouts and traffic lights , no speed cameras and the goons in these motors push it to the limit in the early hours, bloody deafening!

Not sure, tbh. No plate is a Scale 3 up to £1K fine, non-endorsable aiui - there must have been something else to this, shirley?

Could well be he was pushing the speed a bit , anyway got his just deserves !

Top Bottom