Good stuff about getting old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Good stuff about getting old...?
  • Not bothering about attractive women not being the slightest bit interested

Not unless you’re Bernie Ecclestone :whistle: And despite being vertically challenged it obviously still all works.

ill bet he could write a few words on this topic.

Last edited:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
It's people like you that give poachers a bad name!:cursing:

It's not really poaching - it's 'foraging' - most of the game birds raised never reach the table anyhow..

The money is in people paying to shoot them.

By the by one of the worst imaginable ways to die i can think of would be while tapping into the news and current affairs boards.

Seriously ??

No probs not, just a joke, but I can think of far more painful and gruesome ways of shuffling off this coil.

Anyhows, off for a seaswim, now the deliveries are done..
Apparently that promotes longevity too.
If you dont manage to drown yourself.

No 'dark thoughts' now, while I'm in the water :rolleyes:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I mostly have a stick if out walking anywhere. This adds to the " helpless old soul " card I sometimes play. Cheating a bit perhaps but it can come in handy and I am sometimes invited to move up the queue in the coop a bit for example which would not have happened when younger. Having moved on to a trike often instead of a bike also adds to the image of "ancient" locally at least.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I went for a X-ray today. As i walked into the hospital foyer,complete with walking stick and flat cap (albeit a trendy Kangol summer one) a hospital volunteer asked 'would you like a wheelchair and a face mask luvvie'. I declined both as i keep as mobile as possible and i had my own face mask,but although some might find the wheelchair offer and luvvie bit a bit patronising i found it quite polite,thinking i wouldn't have been met with such niceties if i'd been 10 or so years younger.

Venod

Eh up
Not being asked by the kids to repair or service their cars

Well I spoke too soon, the lad came round with his Qashqai the front passenger window was stuck in the down position, we had strip the door panel off and the motor retaining plate, it had sheared three tabs of the coupling, which I stuck back on with an Epoxy type adhesive, it works now but I need to investigate if it is not cutting out the motor when it its the stop.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blue Hills
Well I spoke too soon, the lad came round with his Qashqai the front passenger was stuck in the down position, we had strip the door panel off and the motor retaining plate, it had sheared three tabs of the coupling, which I stuck back on with an Epoxy type adhesive, it works now but I need to investigate if it is not cutting out the motor when it its the stop.
I have no idea what that means - does that mean I'm losing my marbles?
Senility beckons.
Must ride bike.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have no idea what that means - does that mean I'm losing my marbles?
Senility beckons.
I think that senility has already got me... :whistle:
I can't keep up. I don't even remember who Sivakof/Sivakov is... (Mind you, I just went to the shops and waited at the till for my change after using a contactless card to pay, so that isn't saying much! :laugh:)

Top Bottom