Good stuff Wiggle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well which is it?

Well, it depends, doesn't it..?

If you make a mistake - you need to pay return postage.

If Wiggle make a mistake, you can send it back free of charge, via this Collect+ thing.

Like I say - it seems clear enough?

[QUOTE 2179247, member: 45"]They started to slide the day they were bought by venture capitalists.[/quote]

How? I've bought from them before and since - I can't tell any difference.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
They used to offer very competitive, low prices. Good discounts. Alas, no more. Don't you compare prices B'n'Y? Wiggle rarely offer the best deal. If they do I buy, if not I go elsewhere. I can't afford blind loyalty.

Seems you are in the minority black'n'yellow. You cannot have been using wiggle for as long as some of the members on here otherwise you would realise that there level of service has declined no end. Btw returns depend on if you are in the uk or not.

Seems you are in the minority black'n'yellow. You cannot have been using wiggle for as long as some of the members on here otherwise you would realise that there level of service has declined no end. Btw returns depend on if you are in the uk or not.

mate - I don't care about being in a minority - in fact I thrive on it - but nobody seems able to explain to me how the service has declined..??

I've been using Wiggle since before they were called Wiggle, incidentally. How about you..?

Zakalwe

I shop around, sometimes wiggle are the cheapest for what I want, sometimes they aren't. Shocking stuff. I order it from them when it's cheaper, if its a quid or two I generally still order from them because they deliver to me, more often than not, the next day with free delivery. CRC I generally expect to take a day longer to arrive, but if its a tenner less, I can wait. If I email Wiggle I get a reply within half a day, and they've always been fair to me.

You migh feel as though their prices are "rip off" or whatever, let it go. They can charge whatever they want, they don't kick a puppy if you don't order. If you get a sizing wrong on clothing, take it on the chin. Don't expect an online shop to have a changing room.

HovR

Über Member
Whether they've declined or not as some seem to think, I still think their service is excellent. Free postage and your item arrives in two days, with a return slip just in case. Can't complain about that, and they're far cheaper than my LBS.

400bhp

Guru
[QUOTE 2179247, member: 45"]They started to slide the day they were bought by venture capitalists.[/quote]

You do realise they were already part owned by a VC prior to being bought recently....

Zakalwe

They were best when it was all a one man in his shed operation, and you could smell the swarfega on the handwritten in marker pen, re used pampers boxes he sent you, dog hair everywhere and that. you don't get that honesty online anymore etc.

[QUOTE 2179607, member: 45"]Yes, I'm talking about when they were initially bought out and the mass expansion began.[/quote]

still not answered my earlier question though - how has the service declined..? Nobody seems to be able to put their finger on that one.

400bhp

Guru
[QUOTE 2179607, member: 45"]Yes, I'm talking about when they were initially bought out and the mass expansion began.[/quote]

when do you think that was?

Top Bottom