Good stuff Wiggle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jaynana

I buy stuff online often (more so from uk tax paying companies now, than from multi-national tax avoiders!!) but rarely that one would get into a complicated situation with an online order than i recently found myself in.

I had a pretty bad expereince with a pair of new tyres that i purchased, must say. My initial thinking was 'damn! serves me right for buying online!'

I found the Wiggle customer service to be very satisfying! they were very responsive, personalised and supportive. they got me back on my bike again in no time at no extra cost to me!

way to go Wiggle!

I've dealt with Wiggle for years and have bought 3 bikes along with a million other bits and bobs, and any issues I've ever had, (very few TBH), have always been dealt with efficiently :thumbsup:

Wait a minute, I personally think that wiggle have become a bit too big, too quickly. I purchased a new bike from them in the spring and it was delivered set up to my spec. Sat on it and the seat post disappeared into the tube. I found out that whoever had tightened the seat stay had threaded it. I complained and they said that they would send a new one out. This never arrived after several emails apologising. Ok so a cheap item, I was not too worried. Later I bought a matching bib shorts and jersey set using their sizing guide and they were way too small. They refunded but refused to refund postage saying that I had madea mistake. Will not use these jokers again.

Zakalwe

I think with most online shops, you take a chance with sizing. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if the sizing went a bit wrong from a size guide on screen, I've had it happen myself, and I would accept any return postage costs for replacement. Most places now use Collect+ for free returns now also so that's not really anything I'd worry about.

I've only had one thing go wrong with wiggle, I ordered a 2012 wheelset which was the last in stock, after a week it was still processing. I got a reply to my email enquiry within half an hour and a discount code for my inconvenience as there actually wasn't any in stock. Plus they always do bag of sweets without fail.

HovR

Über Member
I believe that the sizing guides on Wiggle are taken from the manufacturer, so not exactly Wiggle's fault!

I've only had good experiences with Wiggle.. Only started buying from them about a month ago, now I've almost spent enough to get my 5% off with gold membership. :thumbsup:

ewan87

I just bought a new pair of cycling shoes on Monday night and they arrived this morning, there wasn't any sweets with them for some reason:sad: they are great shoes

Fasta Asloth

Used to use wiggle till I heard about rose bikes in Germany, for the items I've ordered from rose they were all a third to half the price of wiggle with service and delivery excellent so far....

lulubel

Über Member
I've just bought something from Wiggle today.

I also bought something from eBay.

I also bought something from Amazon.

I buy from whoever is offering what I'm looking for at the best price (as long as they also provide decent service).

I purchased a cheap mudguard back in September. Last week the rubber holding them on failed completely. They had been on the bike since day one, collecting and all sorts. Closer inspection showed that it has perished along its entire length on both fixings. I contacted Wiggle on the off chance that I might be able to get a refund - their reply, send it back and we will see. they did see and they did refund the item.

But like everything, I compare prices and if item+P&P is cheaper elsewhere I go elsewhere if I don't need it immediately.

Top Bottom