Good stuff Wiggle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I find it strange people have had issues returning items due to size. Twice I've ordered something which didn't fit - the first time it was some Altura Winter Cruisers, which simply aren't built for my build (waist loose, legs so tight I could barely get them on). No point ordering a larger size due to the disparity so I returned it... free return, full refund.

Second item were some Craft Overshoes - the size nines were a nightmare to get on, seemed too small, so I sent them back for the next size up. Free return, no quibble replace, the size tens did the job.

It's my experience with the ease of returning and replacing mis-sized items that's meant I've recommended Wiggle to a few of my friends... hope it's just not me being lucky!

MisterStan

Label Required
I find it strange people have had issues returning items due to size. Twice I've ordered something which didn't fit - the first time it was some Altura Winter Cruisers, which simply aren't built for my build (waist loose, legs so tight I could barely get them on). No point ordering a larger size due to the disparity so I returned it... free return, full refund.

Second item were some Craft Overshoes - the size nines were a nightmare to get on, seemed too small, so I sent them back for the next size up. Free return, no quibble replace, the size tens did the job.

It's my experience with the ease of returning and replacing mis-sized items that's meant I've recommended Wiggle to a few of my friends... hope it's just not me being lucky!
Agreed and now ith the collect plus system it's even easier.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
no3 package.... HARIBO!!!

I love wiggle to be honest. service is great, returns are great, prices are great as Im a platinum customer this year. Faultless for me, other than the odd bag of missed haribo

lulubel

Über Member
I've had mostly good experiences, but occasionally poor service from Wiggle. Most orders I place (and I don't pay for priority shipping) are sent out within 24 hours. A couple of times, items that are in stock according to the website have been put on back order and sent a few days later, which isn't a big deal.

A couple of months back, I ordered a light for my OH as part of a bigger order. The rest was shipped, but the light was put on back order. I forgot about it, and she asked me a couple of weeks later if the light had been shipped. When I checked my Wiggle order history, I found they had cancelled the light without notifying me. I ordered it from CRC instead.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I've just been idling window shopping (or whatever the online equivalent is) for work stands and just spotted this rather poor bit of copying and pasting on Wiggle's website:

Just lift up the bike and place both seat-stay and chain-stay on the hooks, then the bike stand alone stably. The rear wheel is lifted up from the ground, so good for light maintenance like cleaning chain or adjusting derailleur
[...]
The hook has been modified to be more gentle to the bike and easy to use.
The previous hook on DS-510 was Vinyl coated. It was so sticky that it could be possible that the stand has also come together when you lift up the bike.
The new red hook on DS-520 has soft foamed PVC finish to touch the frame softly and no more this kind of problem

MisterStan

Label Required
Another delivery today from Wiggle; buff and thermo socks for me, T-shirt for the BIL for Christmas.

Oh and TWO, yes TWO bags of Haribo.

Must be the festive season or summat.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Track pump this week, no Haribo :gun:

pac-man

box of bits arrived today, order arrived in 2 days with Haribo... i never eat them, but my son loves em....
have ordered loads with very few problems, but when i did have issues with a order, customer services resolve quickly and efficiently

yeap i'm a wiggle fanboy

ankaradan

I was going to order something from them (Wiggle) the other day, but they wanted £15 postage (to Turkey), whereas Evans could supply a similarly priced item post free, so I'm afraid they didn't get my custom.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
I would rather have lower prices and no cheap sweets - they're not FREE you know :rolleyes:.

RWright

Guru
Does Wiggle have a price guarantee policy? Some stores here in the US will refund you the difference if they sell the same product for a lower price in a certain amount of time, normally 30 days I think. I want a Garmin 800 but am not familiar with the seasonal price swings, if any.

Evans has even better prices but are out of stock until Dec. 11 according to the site. I at first thought Evans said they were due in on Nov.12...forgot the date formats are different there.:blush: I though, well things are not looking so good for them to get any in. ^_^ If anyone knows of anywhere with lower prices on Garmin 800's I am all ears...I mean eyes.:eek:

The phone rang at 9:45 this morning, DHL delivery driver can't find me (usual so all my orders have a tel no on them).
My Wiggle order has just been delivered at 10am on a Sunday morning. Haribo included as was a free sports drink sachet.^_^the Harbio had a very short life. I didn't pay for express delivery or express handling (ordered on Thursday evening) and had expected the goods next week!

Top Bottom