England : North Yorkshire Goodbye Christmas Yorkshire Pudding 100k 8 Jan 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Looks fairly busy roads like you say , but then i am not really local enough to comment

Joffey

Big Dosser
The only really busy roads are the ones through the City. I've cycled all the others and they aren't that bad. Looks a good little route actually.

D

Deleted member 26715

Thanks for replying. I was expecting somebody to post that link, but it is the answer to a question that I did not ask! :okay:

I can't see any way of getting a GPX file from there without being forced to join Strava.
Ah thought you had just missed it, I can email it you if you PM me an email address

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Ah thought you had just missed it, I can email it you if you PM me an email address
Thanks. I did try going the Strava route last night but I am not a member and don't really want to be. I tried registering using my Google credentials but it wouldn't let me in for some reason; after that I decided not to bother!

Why not just attach the GPX file to a post like this, below ... (The route of Busdennis's 2016 Humber Bridge ride.) (Use the 'Upload a File' button.)

Attachments

• York_Hull_York_Century.gpx
    288.4 KB · Views: 167
D

Deleted member 26715

Why not just attach the GPX file to a post like this, below ... (The route of Busdennis's 2016 Humber Bridge ride.) (Use the 'Upload a File' button.)
Actually how aboout come over with it on a platter & if you ask nicely I'll even ride the route for you. Sorry I was only trying to help you, but I don't take sarcasm very well, so as far as I'm concerned you can find another way of obtaining it.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You know what ... I actually am having a really bad day and you just made it worse - thanks a lot mate!

I thought it would be easier for you, and that anybody else on the forum who was interested would also have the benefit of your file.

Let's just ignore each other in future ...

D

Deleted member 26715

You know what ... I actually am having a really bad day and you just made it worse - thanks a lot mate!
I can understand that, with the attitude you've got with people who are trying to help you, god knows what you're like with other people.
Let's just ignore each other in future ...
Sounds a plan to me.

Attachments

• GBXP1.gpx
    175.9 KB · Views: 100

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Hi @ColinJ
I am a Strava member..... attached is the download.

We've ridden this audax several times over the last few years, but this is the first time it has "moved" from Thorne to York (wonder if that;s because of the unwillingness of the Cafe to open lasrt year caused a significant amount of moaning).....

Mrs Kes and I are also planning to ride again this yoear and although I'm not familiar with the new roads I suspect it will still be a fun (if typically bloody cold and/or wet 100k).

edit: ooops didnt see Phaeton had actually attached the gpx..... I'l leave it here in case colin is actively ignoring him.....

Attachments

• GBXP1.gpx
    175.7 KB · Views: 181
Top Bottom