Got fired from my job today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I used to be a physiotherapist, but I ran out of patients.

Wasn't there that guy who worked as a Lego salesman, and got the sack? He claimed it was constructive dismissal.

(*I'll pass you all your coats while I'm getting mine*)

Norm

661-Pete said:
Wasn't there that guy who worked as a Lego salesman, and got the sack? He claimed it was constructive dismissal.
Seriously (for a moment), I went for a job with Meccano a few years ago. We were discussing terms and they said the job came with a company car.

Apparently I was the first person to ask what kit number the car was so I could look it up when I got home.

Back to the jokes...

Cubist

Still wavin'
I don't go to my local pet shop anymore, not since I went in and asked whether he had a Manx Cat, and he said "No, but I can make you one."

Slowgrind

I lost my job at the paper shop earlier this week,
when it blew away!!!

The local hairdresser has lost her job due to cutbacks. The bouncy castle man has indicated inflation is a problem. Meanwhile there's rumours the miniature railway is to downsize.

ChrisKH

Guru
Even more seriously, I used to work for Matchbox Toys many years ago, where I got promoted to the accounts department which was in the early days before computers and calculators. I went on long term sick leave with chronic constipation & IBS but got sacked when I hit the IT manager who suggested I work it out with a pencil.

Coat on. Out door.

Top Bottom