Got hit by a car just now

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Vincealot

Vincealot

I shud probalby edit the video to exclue me reading her number out and her name.

Just not sure how to

adscrim

Veteran
Vincealot said:
I shud probalby edit the video to exclue me reading her number out and her name.

Just not sure how to

You definitely do, especially as she seems quite hot and you spend most of the video filming down her top!;)

Dirty Boy!:biggrin:

ps Hope you're ok!

OP
OP
Vincealot

Vincealot

I dont have movie maker. I'm using Sony Vegas. Also whats a good codec to render in that doesnt lose quality but doesnt take up half my harddrive lol

OP
OP
Vincealot

Vincealot

You wrong adscrim lol. I am a perv but I wasnt even thinking about a sly look down her top at the time. Thats my cam posistion. My eyes were actually looking at my phone ;)

OP
OP
Vincealot

Vincealot

I'm a fellow cheapskate, I use the MD80 well it cud even be a copy of that it cost £12.89 and is plastic. Wouldnt want an expensive one being broke in a collision ;)

I rendered that as an avi and it used 1.1gb. I just tried cutting the end out where im taking her details and rendered it as mp4 format and its only 26mb! massive difference and doesnt seem to be any less in quality.

Is movie maker something that comes with windows? I've heard of it before but ive always used Sony Vegas

OP
OP
Vincealot

Vincealot

just deleted the vid uploading another with her name and number cut out. 61 Views dont want her getting some randy boys texting or pestering her ;)

Top Bottom