Got the Sirrus BUT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skwerl

from what I've read i don't think the bike is too small.
it's a 56cm frame. Ideal for someone who's 5'11.
As COG says it's most likely it feels a bit different to what you're used to.
The Sirrus is pretty much a flat-barred road bike so it will put you into a position that gets you onto the bars. If you're not used to that your core muscles won't be strong enough and you'll feel as though there's a lot of weight on your hands.
You could always put a steeper stem on but remember to get one that's longer to account for the change in length brought on through change in angle

OP
OP
The Jogger

The Jogger

Legendary Member
Right been out and had a look at the label, horizontal is 53cm vertical 51cm S just above the word specialized, which I thought S was for specialized as oppossed to small.

Maz

Guru
You've deffo got the Small frame bike there. Even the table is consistent with that (at least the 'horizontal measurement').

If you're of 'normal' proportion (I hope I'm normal!) then I think you might feel 'bunched up' with the handlebars feeling too close/underneath you (possibly?)

OP
OP
The Jogger

The Jogger

Legendary Member
Yes, thats what really brought it to my attention. I felt it was a bit like that. I've emailed Halfords again and will contact my company to see if they can make a difference.

Top Bottom