Great one-liners from the movies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Sam Spade in the Maltese Falcon (stuffed full of great lines) - I hope they don't hang you, precious, by that sweet neck. Yes, angel, I'm gonna send you over. The chances are you'll get off with life. That means if you're a good girl, you'll be out in 20 years. I'll be waiting for you. If they hang you, I'll always remember you.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Here's to swimmin with bow legged women!

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.

Ste T.

Guru
" You want me to hold the chicken?"
" I want you to hold it between your legs"
The chicken sandwich scene in Five Easy Pieces

Ste T.

Guru
" I'm telling you, they shot him through both eyes"

" My god....you mean he's blind?"

Broadway Danny Rose

Ste T.

Guru
" Don't knock masturbation... It's sex with somebody you love ."

Annie Hall

So....I'm fairly new. Whats the etiquette here? How many can I send in before I am told to shut up?

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
-"You need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming peanut be a father"

-"I blew Jack shoot...
....Name dropper"

-"Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene."

- "If you ever disrespect my wife again, I will end you. I will ****ing end you. You got that, chief?"

-"Every night there is a show with somebody shining a little blue light and finding tiny specks of blood splattered on carpets and walls and ceiling fans, bathroom fixtures and special-edition plastic Burger King tray cups. The next thing they show is some stupid redneck in handcuffs who looks absolutely stunned that this is happening to him. Sometimes the redneck is actually WATCHING the Discovery Channel when they break in to arrest him. And he still can't figure out how on earth they could've caught him! "

and from the same movie:

-"It's just black people demeaning other black people, using that word over and over. You ever hear white people callin' each other "honky" all the time? "Hey, honky, how's work?" "Not bad, cracker, we're diversifying!"

Absolutley anything from the life of brian:
"Blessed are the meek..."
"Frow him to the ground..."
"Call me big nose one more time and I'll take you to the ****ing cleaners..."
"How shall we **** off, O Lord?..."

I could go on and on

John Candy and Steve Martin in Trains, Planes and Automobiles;

In the fog, John Candy is on the wong side of the highway. A driver shouts out to them that they're going the wrong way and John Candy says to Steve Martin ' Wrong way? How do they know where we're going!'

Michael Palin as a beggar in 'The Life of Brian' asking Brian for some money'

MP - 'Alms fo an ex-leper'

B - 'An ex-leper!?'

MP - 'Yeah, I got better!'

Top Bottom