Grey Car, Silver Car, Silver Car, Grey Car.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've had:-

Red,
Champagne (off silver)
Red
Metalic dark greeny bluey colour (changed colour with light)
Silver
Silver
Silver

My Wife
Blue
White
Red

Black is a bugger to keep clean. Silver looks awesome clean.

pauldavid

Veteran
My current company car is a dark grey, the last one was too. The next one very likely will be as well.

User43827 got it spot on in his earlier post, they just appear to maintain a better appearance between washes than other colours and I currently cover between 25 and 35 thousand miles per annum so the ability to disguise road muck is high on my agenda when choosing a vehicles colour.

Does make them look a bit boring though!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Not bad for an old 14 year old car in a 'boring' colour ? Silvers and greys are good for hiding motorway dirt, but they do look good clean.

20160323_204922[1].jpg

MarkF

Guru
I have a black car, Mrs F a silver one as has my mum, I use all of them and often spend time wandering around supermarket car parks, wondering.

I read the title and thought it was one of those tongue twisters, like, polish it behind the door, I even started saying it at speed before I gave up and read the op.

screenman

Legendary Member
As for car colours, I have a black one, a copper red one and a blue one.

I have owned over 4,000 so I will not list them all if that is ok.

D

Deleted member 1258

I've owned two and a half cars, the current one is an elderly silver Getz, the one before it was a red KA, and back in the late 1970's I had a hand painted green three wheeler van.

Tin Pot

Guru
As Quesy said, once they discovered silver requires the least maintenance...plus a couple of ground breaking models are classic in arctic silver...:whistle:

Car_1.jpg

Top Bottom