Groupset upgrade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gam001

Über Member
Me or him?:dry:
:laugh:

Him, of course :blush:

OP
OP
Portableaj

Portableaj

well we were trying to help you, but that appears to have been a mistake.
help me u p***ks who so called helping me are taking the p**s out of me from there little shield they call a computer would you be brave and take the p**s in my face erm no cause u wastemen are p***ys so what would recommend you do is jog on seriously u lot act so pedantic on a cycling forum which is f**king informal hence punctuation or no punctuation spelling right or wrong the point has still gotten across

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
help me u p***ks who so called helping me are taking the p**s out of me from there little shield they call a computer would you be brave and take the p**s in my face erm no cause u wastemen are p***ys so what would recommend you do is jog on seriously u lot act so pedantic on a cycling forum which is f**king informal hence punctuation or no punctuation spelling right or wrong the point has still gotten across

Yes I would take the piss out of you to your face! Especially if you managed to actually speak out loud in text speak, I wouldn't be able to contain it! Not sure where the bravery aspect comes into this though, are you a big hard beef head that would get all aggressive and try to intimidate me?

Informal does not equal no punctuation, poor spelling and general idiocy!

gam001

Über Member
Do we report this? :laugh:

potsy

Rambler
Good luck with getting any more help :thumbsup:

gam001

Über Member
Can anyone help me out with this one?
Maybe a cryptic clue...

OP
OP
Portableaj

Portableaj

There is no need to write in English, if you have the skill to write in Idiot! Bang that on your CV!
idiot clearly u understand what im saying but u can understand words without CAPS.,?!";:' ect its not rocket science at this is a cycling forum so grow up u can read it

Top Bottom