Groupset upgrade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Portableaj

Portableaj

It's not just the punctuation, though. Throw in the random sentence structure, txtspk, spelling errors and using the wrong words, and a more accurate description would be nonsense!
so u can clearly understand wat txt means u have a brain i expect u to use it not abuse it

400bhp

Guru
monkey.jpg

gam001

Über Member
Ok basically i have just taken my triban 3 into servicing a few hours ago and i have been told that because of the way I gears set up it creates stress on the chain and eventually cause either the chain snapping or stress on the rear derailleur and recently i have had thought of changing from triple crankset to compact however that would involve me getting new shifters I'm saying shifters because I'm in need of new shifters,a new chain and obviously a the crankset what do you lot think ? or do you think i should buy a new groupset?
See 3 mins in...

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNnKvVzzGw0

400bhp

Guru
which one, there's been a few:whistle:

gam001

Über Member
I've got it - you can't go wrong with this - sell your current bike and buy a single speed / fixie :laugh:

If you commute a lot in London, it's actually not such a bad idea!

OP
OP
Portableaj

Portableaj

I've got it - you can't go wrong with this - sell your current bike and buy a single speed / fixie :laugh:

u can go wrong in london because london is not flat fixies are crap and single speed are well single speed i like gears

400bhp

Guru

That's a bit far fetched.

Who in their right mind would employ him.:whistle:

Top Bottom