guess whos just gone and completed ...........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
their first mountain pass !!!!!

yes yours truly,120k today on the island of majorca,:becool:to be precise the climb of sol callabra(sp?) rising from sea level to 1000m at avg of 7.5% for 10k,what a fu.ker ! but sort of enjoyed it:ohmy: and then shortly afterwards another climb of 600 meters but that was chicken feed:smile: hopefully this will put me in good stead for the etape come july 6th

i couldnt recommend it enough out here 21c today clear blue skies ,loads of like minded cyclists and courteous car drivers:ohmy: and coach drivers:ohmy:

even chatting to 2 girls from Littlehampton ,who call us bike-ists:biggrin:

shall now go and celebrate with a pint of estrella dam:tongue:

dare i say it BRING ON THE TOURMALET & HAUTACAM!!!!!!:tongue:

Bigtallfatbloke

That sounds like hard work to me. The climb I mean not the weather and females.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
fossyant said:
Have a few pints for us stuck in the cold wet UK !!!

I've just done a 2 hour spin in sunshine and blue skies but not 21 deg though more like an anagram of that. Well done gezza, sounds like you're on course to muller the Pyrenees!

Well done gezza - nice to know that your bike arrived in one piece (or at least in several pieces which formed the whole)! ;)

It is cold and wet in London - and I'm not talking beer here...and the cops were in Regents Park this morning so a couple of laps at about 46kmh past their radar guns were obligatory... :tongue:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
rich p said:
I've just done a 2 hour spin in sunshine and blue skies but not 21 deg though more like an anagram of that. Well done gezza, sounds like you're on course to muller the Pyrenees!

Was bloody snowing and stuff at mega rates at about 3.00pm today - nice going home though..... metcheck have a warning for mad weather !!

PS Sth Manchester !

yenrod

gezza said:
their first mountain pass !!!!!

yes yours truly,120k today on the island of majorca,:becool:to be precise the climb of sol callabra(sp?) rising from sea level to 1000m at avg of 7.5% for 10k,what a fu.ker ! but sort of enjoyed it:ohmy: and then shortly afterwards another climb of 600 meters but that was chicken feed:smile: hopefully this will put me in good stead for the etape come july 6th

i couldnt recommend it enough out here 21c today clear blue skies ,loads of like minded cyclists and courteous car drivers:ohmy: and coach drivers:ohmy:

even chatting to 2 girls from Littlehampton ,who call us bike-ists:biggrin:

shall now go and celebrate with a pint of estrella dam:tongue:

dare i say it BRING ON THE TOURMALET & HAUTACAM!!!!!!:thumbsup:

SHUT UP : GO AWAY : I DONT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN.

NW England Weather - 10'C Sunshine slight wind no females no holiday vibe no 'no work...no passes...

:tongue:

fossyant said:
Was bloody snowing and stuff at mega rates at about 3.00pm today - nice going home though..... metcheck have a warning for mad weather !!

PS Sth Manchester !

30mls West of you today @ 3pm ok where i was ! ;)

Any pics?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Sod off:angry:. I hate you already!;)

Sounds like very nice work if you can get it. I just wish you'd get the helicopter off the ground, as it were. I love the idea of that...

*envies*

Keith Oates

Janner
All these people having fun climbing hills, drinking beer, etc. has made me feel restless.......................................must think of where I can go for some good rides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom