Hackney rider pursued, knocked from bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A cyclist is seriously injured in hospital after a hit-and-run following a row with a driver in Stoke Newington.

The 38-year-old rider was involved in an argument with a woman, the driver of a small dark car, in Victorian Grove last Wednesday.

He rode off but was struck by the same car further along the road at the junction with Ormsby Place at around 9.15pm.

The cyclist was taken to an east London hospital where he remains with serious injuries.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-with-driver-in-stoke-newington-a3182651.html

There will be cctv very near there.

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
And the moral of the story is.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Where does it say there was shouting? You made it up. You have no idea what happened so you make stuff up to make the rider look at fault. It could have been the cyclist saying ""whoah!" for all you know. So, you are exploiting someone who is badly hurt in order to lie about them.

Leedsbusdriver

Must employ a proof reader before i post on here to satisfy the pedants on this board.Generally if two people have an argument there will be raised voices.Am i wrong?

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

You have no idea. You don't know what happened. You were so anxious to blame the cyclist you made stuff up. Someone's in hospital and you're using their injuries to make stuff up to blame cyclists. It's odd behaviour.

Leedsbusdriver

[QUOTE 4160131, member: 45"]That we should let drivers behave how they like without saying anything?[/QUOTE]
Better that than lying in a hospital bed.

Leedsbusdriver

[QUOTE 4160143, member: 45"]I've had plenty of conversations with drivers where they've understood what I've said and shown remorse. So I should stop doing that? That's tantamount to bullying by proxy.[/QUOTE]
Carry on mate.

Top Bottom