Halloween is here. Anyone scared?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well Ianrauk Jnr (on right) and his best mate have their costumes ready for Halloween....

image_1351603618950657.jpg

Nocode

I'm playing the launch of an arts festival, and from what I understand the woman on before my band paints herself blue and puts things up her chuff.
So is that a 'trick' or a 'treat'?

Night Train

Maker of Things
I'm playing the launch of an arts festival, and from what I understand the woman on before my band paints herself blue and puts things up her chuff.
A friend has seen her do her show quite a few years ago, apparently she also 'ejects the things' across the audience!:eek:

I'm amazed kids still do that these days. Do they actually have a Guy with them or are they just saying 'Penny for the guy'?
Just met a couple of kid outside Aldi. No begging bowl, no Guy Martin, no sideburns, no steam engine nor a motorbike. Just holding their hands out and asking for the money.

Nocode

Last year on Halloween, I took great delight in going out for a ride just to see what people are dressed as. TBH there werent many people out.
...And has anyone been scared off their bike yet?

I reckon at this time of year cyclists have more to fear from Fireworks Night than Halloween.
A few years ago, cycling back late one night from the gym I had a couple of fireworks thrown at me out of a car window. Luckily they missed me and no damage was done but I was a bit shocked at the time!

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I reckon at this time of year cyclists have more to fear from Fireworks Night than Halloween.
A few years back cycling back late one night from the gym I had a couple of fireworks thrown at me out of a car window. Luckily they missed me and no damage was done but I was a bit shocked at the time!
I have the same feeling. I hate it when you cannot hear or notice the fireworks going up until they explode right besides you. I have never had one thrown at me though.

Nearly there

Veteran
Looking at through this thread I realise I'm not the only miserable git :wahhey:

Maz

Guru
I watched Halloween III: Season of the Witch last night. Funny, a bit corny, but genuinely frightening in places.

potsy

Rambler
I'm amazed kids still do that these days. Do they actually have a Guy with them or are they just saying 'Penny for the guy'?
The last few I've seen have had some sort of 'guy' with them, not exactly gone overboard on the effort of making it though :thumbsup:

Top Bottom