Happy bunny :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Gawd, £1200 to be taught what most cyclists know already!

Slick

Guru
At first glance it looks expensive but when you consider it a 2 week course and I assume you achieve a Level 2 qualification on completion of the course?

Looks interesting, enjoy.

D

Deleted member 26715

It looks like a money printing machine to me, sorry but it's getting the same in most things, certificates for certificates sake, no doubt there will be an insurance indemnity scheme that you will be introduced to.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
been out of classroom learning loop for years , but know ( most ) of my stuff about building , rebuilding , servicing bikes , just need that piece of paper these days . Hey Ho :smile:
Enjoy!
The piece of paper is very handy to have for job applications, just saying you're experienced is not enough.
I have done a Bronze (basic level) Velotech.
I found that in those courses you need to have lots of knowledge already, they teach you with a view that you already know most of it.

OP
OP
clid61

clid61

Veteran
At first glance it looks expensive but when you consider it a 2 week course and I assume you achieve a Level 2 qualification on completion of the course?

Looks interesting, enjoy.
My ex employer are paying for it as part of retraing :smile:

OP
OP
clid61

clid61

Veteran
Enjoy!
The piece of paper is very handy to have for job applications, just saying you're experienced is not enough.
I have done a Bronze (basic level) Velotech.
I found that in those courses you need to have lots of knowledge already, they teach you with a view that you already know most of it.
that's why I'm doing it and also my ex employer is paying for it

OP
OP
clid61

clid61

Veteran
It looks like a money printing machine to me, sorry but it's getting the same in most things, certificates for certificates sake, no doubt there will be an insurance indemnity scheme that you will be introduced to.
Maybe so, but in this day and age if i fixed my neighbours kids bike brakes and they failed i could be in deep shoot. Work are paying for it so cost me nowt and have apiece of paper to say i'm competent . £1200 is way over the top , but what the hell not my money :smile:

Top Bottom