Have you done your first ride of 2017 yet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithmac

Guru
Back to work tomorrow so back on the saddle!.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I have done 2 rides. 11 miles yesterday and 6 today. Cold but it was OK. I'm sticking to short rides at the moment as the cold puts me off. It makes my hands hurt so I would rather get a little ride in and not hurt my hands and feel good about it than beat myself up for not doing proper rides.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Been out twice this year! 10 miles locally on New Years Day, then a 40 mile ride to Ayr today. I hope this isn't our summer. Being in the west of Scotland, that's not as unlikely or as crazy a notion as it may seem. Today, in Ardrossan with the hills of Arran in the background. January 2nd, really?......

WP_20170102_12_13_12_Pro_zpsi15ae24v.jpg

Please note the mudguards now fitted, @Pat "5mph" . Found them in a "bitsa" box in my loft!

Last edited:

ryan_w

72km (3 hours) round Surrey this afternoon. Absolutely perfect weather, had a blast... Not too sure about Leigh Hill and it's 22.3° gradient though!

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Been out twice this year! 10 miles locally on New Years Day, then a 40 mile ride to Ayr today. I hope this isn't our summer. Being in the west of Scotland, that's not as unlikely as it may seem. Today, in Ardrossan with the hills of Arran in the background. January 2nd, really?......

WP_20170102_12_13_12_Pro_zpsi15ae24v.jpg

Please note the mudguards now fitted, @Pat "5mph" . Found them in a "bitsa" box in my loft!
You can see Goatfell from there!

Top Bottom