Have you ever been banned from anything?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I was once "invited to leave" a training course for asking too many questions & generally challenging the trainer.

After my earlier post saying I was a goody goody ... I did remember that I went on a training course at the beginning of the year and I was taken to the side for a little personal talk for questioning what we were being taught and challenging it. Even then I couldn't rebel fully and just learned to generally shut up rather than continually disagree. So I'm a failure in this respect! I obviously have a need to conform.

Renard

I got banned from C+ for being an arse one afternoon.

taxing

OK Taxing, why? Come on, this better be good..... :biggrin:

Ha ha, it's not even good, I was just wondering why no one cared! I didn't want to go on a sponsored walk across the Humber Bridge because I was a lazy kid and hated our Brown Owl, which I think she knew, so she kicked me out. When we were getting too noisy she used to make us sit cross-legged and put our hands on the floor as far in front of us as we could. If you think it sounds like it wouldn't hurt, try it for five minutes. We got it for ten.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I got banned from WH Smith in lancaster for not stealing a Mars bar... I'd bought the Mars Bar elsewhere, was waiting for a friend in WHS where i felt a bit peckish, removed the Mars bar from my pocket, decided I'd eat it later and put it back in my pocket. I got clocked putting it back in my pocket, and grabbed by a store decective on my way out. In spite of being marched to the shop where I claimed I'd purchased the Mars Bar, and the staff backing up my story, I was banned! About 12 months later I went back into WHS (for the 1st time since the bam) with a friend and his mum, was instantly clocked by the same store detective and thrown out again... at which point my friends mum gave the jumped up little **** the biggest bollocking of his adult life... priceless!

Top Bottom