Have you ever been banned from anything?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I've been banned from the Houses of Parliament for running into the House of Commons during Prime Minister's Question Time, wearing nothing but a pair of disgustingly tight hotpants with the pockets turned inside out and asking him, "Do you want to see my elephant?"

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Ah, that reminds me, I was actually thrown out of the Houses of Parliament once. And the Oxford Union. Not sure if I am 'banned'. Certainly not from the former because I have been back since to give evidence to a committee.

I believe that every voter in this country has a legal right to enter the Houses of Parliament, by appointment, in order to lobby their own MP. This is enshrined in statute somewhere. I'm not sure whether it extends to convicted felons.....

snorri

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 1262366"]
I started seeing this Christian medic from Macduff and agreed to attend a few times with her. The Union banned me after I managed to lead her astray and get her into bed a couple of times. She said, on dumping me for some inbred naval arachitect with big ears also from, erm, Macduff:[/quote]

Oh go on, name names, dare you.:biggrin:
http://www.macduffshipdesign.com/team.htm

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I was banned from the local bowlplex some 8 years ago for being a bit sartorially challenged.

Also banned from a local pub for bringing a bottle of pernod with me (not true) but since they were happy to make such accusations, I was only too happy to leave.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
[QUOTE 1262369"]
Hahaha.

His first name was Euan.

[/quote]

Not Euan Whosarmy was it?

Just getting in before teef does...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ahem 'threestrikesMcGinty'

oops sorry kirsty caplock had stuck on my pe xx just for you
Err, i was banned from my local chinese chippy in Bury aged 18 because I was chatting to my mate about something and very gently thumped my fist on the counter to illustrate a point. The owner threw me out, I think it was for hitting the counter, although I didn't do it very hard...

You don't have to shout in here, Neil.

One of my academic colleagues was banned from Nigeria because of his research, which was on the oil sector in nigeria and its impact on the local population.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
when I was about 10 or 11 got banned from local swimming pool for dive bombing, not the smartest move for me as it was summer holiday time. Hmm kicked out of Sunday school for generally being a nuisance
blush.gif
. Hmm kicked out my German class at High school for being a nuisance
sad.gif
. Actually thinking back I was being a bit of a prat at times
whistling.gif
Anyway turned out ok in the end I suppose.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I've been banned from Paris for climbing up the Eiffel tower at Christmas while wearing nothing by a pair of pink comedy angel wings, then I sat on the top insisting that I was King of the fairies and screaming obscenities at the rescue helicopter that was being piloted by Sarkozy himself. XmrisIS was not impressed.

Top Bottom