Have you ever been banned from anything?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
After staying on voluntarily, I was 'asked to leave' the lower 6th form of my secondary school for boisterous behaviour.

Turned out to be the best thing that could have happend to me at that age.

gbb

Legendary Member
Got barred off a farmers land once in the mid 1970s.
We were working surveying the Vale of Belvior etc for coal fields. We were a boisterous young lot and were mucking about chasing pheasants that seemed to be everywhere...this fenced section of woodland that seemed to be teeming with them. What we didnt realise it was a nursery :blush:
An extremely irate farmer came and raised hell...for some reason i was singled out and barred. I spent the rest of a very hot summers day down by a stream by a village pub, drinking beer and relaxing...tragic :biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I regret the two times when I've had altercations with nightclub bouncers. Especially the time in 1981 when they followed me out and beat me up. But not 10 minutes later when they got arrested.

buggi

Bird Saviour
does "thrown out" count?

I got thrown out of the Rocket Club (lap dancing club) in Birmingham after trying to prove i could give a better lapdance than the dancers... to be my boss!!! :whistle:

ha ha LOL... the bouncers chucked me out before i had chance to remove all of my clothing, which i'm very relieved about because we were both VERY drunk at the time. Funnily enough, he's more embarrassed about it now than i am.

i never went back to find out if i was forever banned or not.

does "thrown out" count?

I got thrown out of the Rocket Club (lap dancing club) in Birmingham after trying to prove i could give a better lapdance than the dancers... to be my boss!!! :whistle:

ha ha LOL... the bouncers chucked me out before i had chance to remove all of my clothing, which i'm very relieved about because we were both VERY drunk at the time. Funnily enough, he's more embarrassed about it now than i am.

i never went back to find out if i was forever banned or not.

This thread is useless without pics Buggi - you know that! :rolleyes:

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I've been banned from buckingham palace after I burst in during the Queen's speech and ran at her, naked and screaming, with an erection.

I've been banned from buckingham palace after I burst in during the Queen's speech and ran at her, naked and screaming, with an erection.
I doubt if anyone noticed. The Q and all her lot would have been down at the Houses of Parliament delivering promises...

Cubist

Still wavin'
I got thrown out of one pub in the village one New Year's Eve for fighting. Banned from the Roebuck in Sheffield for singing Seven Sons Had Father Abraham with the rest of the rugby team. Apparently the landlady didn't like the bit where we all stood on chairs/stools, dropped our trousers and pants and "waved". No sense of humour some people.
Banned from Sportsworld Direct for swearing at the fat greasy-haired sweaty manager bastard in the cheap nylon tracksuit after I complained about the trucculent Saturday Shop Girl With Attitude. As my wife pointed out, if a Police Inspector can't be thrown out of a shitty sports clothing shop, then no-one can! Apparently he didn't take kindly to my pointing out that the stuff I was buying was to be used for sport, not lounging round like an unwashed fat fu*ker.

My only ban was from the Bloodbus forum. This was a forum run by and for bus drivers, who nearly all hated cyclists. Me being a cyclist, and one who for some unfathomable reason wound them up, was duly banned.

A proud moment I can tell you! :biggrin:

zacklaws

Guru
Got banned twice from my local, once for being drunk, got a new landlord went back and got banned again for blowing up condoms in the bar, landlords wife thought it was offensive, we thought it was funny.

Also got banned from a forum for lesbians on the internet I had joined when they found out somehow I was a man. I got lots of offers for dates though till I was rumbled, but that could have had something to do with the picture of a stunning model that I had posted as a picture of myself.

Top Bottom