Hello again

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Hi, all, it's been a while since my last post. I've been having a bad year personally, struggling with life in general.

For now, though, I have something to look forward to: I'll be visiting the French Alps shortly (leaving on Friday next week), and cycling there, based at 2 B&Bs, for a month. Aie, mes jambes! At least I'll get away from Australia for a while: the poor attitude to cyclists here continues to anger, upset and depress me.

I don't know if I'll post to the "bike in front of a col" thread, though, while I'm over there: why post a photo of a col sign when you can post a photo of the spectacular Alpine scenery beyond it? In other words, I'll probably post some photos, but just in the "picture of the day" thread or something similar.

Regards,

--- Victor.

classic33

Legendary Member
Hi, all, it's been a while since my last post. I've been having a bad year personally, struggling with life in general.

For now, though, I have something to look forward to: I'll be visiting the French Alps shortly (leaving on Friday next week), and cycling there, based at 2 B&Bs, for a month. Aie, mes jambes! At least I'll get away from Australia for a while: the poor attitude to cyclists here continues to anger, upset and depress me.

I don't know if I'll post to the "bike in front of a col" thread, though, while I'm over there: why post a photo of a col sign when you can post a photo of the spectacular Alpine scenery beyond it? In other words, I'll probably post some photos, but just in the "picture of the day" thread or something similar.

Regards,

--- Victor.
Enjoy the trip, and the bike rides that'll follow.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Welcome back and I too, is looking forward to your pictures of the beautiful Alps.

OP
Shut Up Legs

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
^^^ I meant, will you be choosing a new one now you are actually going to France?

Hope you have a great time and sorry for the cryptic message.
No, the signature's still very relevant. I only wish I could stay in France, and never return to Australia. But we don't always get what we want.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cookiemonster New Member Introductions 12
Andywinds New Member Introductions 13
H CC Cafe - General Chat 10
redvision95 New Member Introductions 4
Top Bottom