Hello again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Hi, all, it's been a while since my last post. I've been having a bad year personally, struggling with life in general.

For now, though, I have something to look forward to: I'll be visiting the French Alps shortly (leaving on Friday next week), and cycling there, based at 2 B&Bs, for a month. Aie, mes jambes! At least I'll get away from Australia for a while: the poor attitude to cyclists here continues to anger, upset and depress me.

I don't know if I'll post to the "bike in front of a col" thread, though, while I'm over there: why post a photo of a col sign when you can post a photo of the spectacular Alpine scenery beyond it? In other words, I'll probably post some photos, but just in the "picture of the day" thread or something similar.

Regards,

--- Victor.

classic33

Leg End Member
Hi, all, it's been a while since my last post. I've been having a bad year personally, struggling with life in general.

For now, though, I have something to look forward to: I'll be visiting the French Alps shortly (leaving on Friday next week), and cycling there, based at 2 B&Bs, for a month. Aie, mes jambes! At least I'll get away from Australia for a while: the poor attitude to cyclists here continues to anger, upset and depress me.

I don't know if I'll post to the "bike in front of a col" thread, though, while I'm over there: why post a photo of a col sign when you can post a photo of the spectacular Alpine scenery beyond it? In other words, I'll probably post some photos, but just in the "picture of the day" thread or something similar.

Regards,

--- Victor.
Enjoy the trip, and the bike rides that'll follow.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Welcome back and I too, is looking forward to your pictures of the beautiful Alps.

OP
OP
Shut Up Legs

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
^^^ I meant, will you be choosing a new one now you are actually going to France?

Hope you have a great time and sorry for the cryptic message.
No, the signature's still very relevant. I only wish I could stay in France, and never return to Australia. But we don't always get what we want.

Top Bottom