Hello from Brizzle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rivers

How far can I go?
Thanks... not on the dreaded face book but will check out their website and hopefully be there Saturday. Are you riding Saturday? As for the groups I wouldn't know where to start. I ride at between 21 and 24kph for 50km which I like. ( hangover dependant)

That's about my speed. They may suggest you pop onto group 3 to learn the route for a couple of weeks and then move up. I think I moved up on my fourth or fifth ride with the club. I'm hoping to make it down on Saturday. I have to work at 10 though, so I would have to shoot pretty quickly after arriving back to the cricket club

OP
OP
JD42

JD42

Hills are nature's way of culling the weak
That's about my speed. They may suggest you pop onto group 3 to learn the route for a couple of weeks and then move up. I think I moved up on my fourth or fifth ride with the club. I'm hoping to make it down on Saturday. I have to work at 10 though, so I would have to shoot pretty quickly after arriving back to the cricket club
OK mate...sounds good. Hopefully see you there

OP
OP
JD42

JD42

I didn't go. Had a long hard think about it and decided to do my own ride when it got light.

OP
OP
JD42

JD42

Do they go later or is it always 0700. Fine in summer but winter... takes a special breed ..lol

rivers

How far can I go?
Do they go later or is it always 0700. Fine in summer but winter... takes a special breed ..lol

It's mostly 7am starts, and yes it does take a special breed. They do lots of other rides throughout the year though. I may be up for some later rides though. Work is a bit mental at the moment, so getting up early on a Saturday is proving difficult at the moment.

OP
OP
JD42

JD42

I know the feeling. Motivation is difficult this time of year. That's why I wait for a bit of sunlight to try and inspire me..lol

Top Bottom