Hello from Heathrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

opus

Hi,

I have been reading this forum most of today and have found some very usefully information and i must say it looks great :highfive:

I am John from Just outside Heathrow and am getting back into cycling as a means of getting to a from work without having to fill the car! And am hoping to take possession of my new Road bike this week to be honest i cant ait as i have not been on one for over 15 years.

Well just wanted to say hi and am looking forward to giving but i dair say more receiving advise and tips:blush:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Welcome!
First bit of advice ... if ypou're using a road-bike to commute to work, make sure you have Fort Knox as your bike park and some serious locks.
Other than that you've made one of the best decisions you'll ever make!

OP
OP
opus

opus

Hi Fab Foodie,
I have a kyrptinite D lock at the moment and was thinking of getting a second one also any ideas?

As for the bike park i dont know as yet what the facilitys are as i have not starting at my new place as yet.

Norm

Greetings from not too far to the west.

Is that a Quins shirt you are wearing in your avatar? :biggrin:

OP
OP
opus

opus

Welcome dude .... Where abouts are you ... Hayes,west drayton,hillingdon?
Hi Defy,

Im in Feltham the other side of the airport.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I know Feltham quite well, I used to work at four point garage, the Ford dealership which used to be in the high street many years ago. I still frequent Frankie and Bennys at leisure west more often than I should.

OP
OP
opus

opus

Hi V,

I go in there more then i shpuld as ;the misses likes it but its getting to the stage i know the whole menu so must stop!

I dont remember the Ford dealers in Feltham.

Top Bottom