Hello from Heathrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

defy-one

opus and Mark Grant... look out for our rides starting in Slough. if you guys are up for Sat/Sun mornung rides, we could come down your way.
I'm always eager to explore new cycling routes

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Welcome Opus hope you enjoy the forums tons of brilliant people on here with more advice and knowledge than you can shake a stick at. And the odd physco just to make it more interesting lol.

look out for our rides starting in Slough. if you guys are up for Sat/Sun morning rides
I'm always eager to explore new cycling routes

As long as its not to cold for you :wub:

Andy_G

Well im now the proud owner of my Trek Damone 4.5, and after a 9 mile ride only i cant believe how awesome she rides.
Tim at "The Bike Company"(staines) was brilliant and done my fitting and ive never felt so comfortable on a bike and i averaged 3 mph more and with strong head wind.
Best £2100 ive ever spent

defy-one

You Feltham and Staines boys need to hook up and ride west to Windsor ..... the Slough brotherhood will be waiting (mark st1,v for vengedetta, Norm (halfway up a hill) and me)

Norm

Sadly, Opus doesn't seem to have returned since starting this thread. :sad:

defy-one

I do believe i have now settled all my coffee debts to date even with Sir King of Fettleing Norm !
Probably ..... but as i'm known as the shopaholic (i don't even like shopping),you sir will forever be associated with coffee :smile:
(All in good humoured jesting squire)!

Top Bottom