Hello from Heathrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

defy-one

..... decaffinated

defy-one

Well give us a shout after xmas on here and we can go for a quick 30 miler to get rid of the overeating and drinking. I will be out on Boxing day if anyone about?

mark st1

Plastic Manc
I want to be out but will have to be an early one as ive gotta take the boy over to see his Nan on Boxing Day but that will be a lunchtime afternoon thing. So if your up for a morning ride count me in.

defy-one

How about after trip to nans?

I'm coming back from the outlaws that morning,so early won't be any good to me?

Andy_G

I think the Boss/Dictator/Wifes working Boxing day so i could be up for that, ill let you know asap.

defy-one

No problems "Kenco-decaf-2sugars" .... I will be leaving Coventry early that mornng & should be ready to rock by 10.30am.

A couple of 3 options ....

1. Meet at Slough Ice Rink for 11am and ride where the mood takes us.
2. See if there is a ride going on in London.
3. any other suggestions?

For any new comers ... We don't leave anyone behind and try to stick to quieter roads. Very much a social ride with a coffee stop somewhere.

Only caveat is i am on call over the Christmas period, so if work bekons, i will have to bail and go save the World ;-)

mark st1

Plastic Manc
I can get us out most ways around said areas not as good as Sir Norm though so maybe he would join us as its Christmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas :santa:. Henley is a nice place to ride to but depending what way you go has a beast of a hill on it :eek: but plenty of coffee shops in the town to get your breath back with. Up to ya lot. Mr Venge has been a bit quiet this week must still be hanging from his shindig the other night xx(

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Lol I'm rocking and rolling, just been very busy. Last day at work tomorrow for Xmas... yay.
The Venge has its new pedals so is good to go and a couple of my 2013 bikes will be finished so I will be out and about boxing day.

Top Bottom