Hello, shall we???????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

Abitrary said:
It felt like 3 hours. The water has a sobering effect

And it looked demeaning, her gobbling around at sea level.

But that's why I liked her in the first place. Because she *had something about her*

It must have been freezing:ohmy:

Anyway I reckon I could beat Joe's record by 15 minutes. At uni, a girl whose name I never caught, and was never interested in mine, who approached me:ohmy: and took me back to hers. 15 mins in and we were at it.:biggrin: 20 mins in and I was making my excuses to leave, job done. :biggrin:She wasn't my type but I persevered for the points*:biggrin:

*I think it was 20 for a full ride at the time and I was way down the league.

I recall her throwing about 4 condoms down on the bed and thinking "well you can get rid of 3 of them for a start".

Canrider

Guru
She wasn't my type but I persevered for the points*
How many points were *you* worth?

Globalti

Legendary Member
Met a German girl in Paris. Two years later out of the blue she phoned and announced she was coming to visit me in Lancashire. Met her at airport, didn't even recognise her at first, but within 20 minutes of closing my front door we had, ahem, become lurvers...

*drifts away in a dream about those days of unmarried freedom*

ChrisKH

Guru
Rigid Raider said:
Met a German girl in Paris. Two years later out of the blue she phoned and announced she was coming to visit me in Lancashire. Met her at airport, didn't even recognise her at first, but within 20 minutes of closing my front door we had, ahem, become lurvers...

*drifts away in a dream about those days of unmarried freedom*

What makes a woman do that? The whole of Germany to plunder and she comes to Lancashire. :biggrin::biggrin:

For me the fastest was about 25mins.

In the student union, very drunk, girl grabs me, dirty dances for a little bit before we wander down to the lake for a quick shag, then back to the union and our seperate ways!

Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
For me the fastest was about 25mins.

In the student union, very drunk, girl grabs me, dirty dances for a little bit before we wander down to the lake for a quick shag, then back to the union and our seperate ways!

Swimming pools, lakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone use a bed, or is it a bit like hippos mating - you need the water to take the weight if you've pulled a porker. :biggrin:

The quickest was probably about 15 minutes at the Oktoberfest in 1985. Dancing on a table in the Hofbrau Haus beer tent, I bumped into some Aussie tart er, stunner, and was grinding into her outside (after I'd finished my beer, of course - incidentally, also the quickest I'd ever downed a litre of beer :biggrin:), just out of sight of the people in the queue buying their bratwursts!
Happy days! :biggrin:

Top Bottom