Hello, shall we???????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bumming round France in 1980 I met a very attractive French girl (about 20) in a small village ten miles from the campsite I was staying on near St. Tropez.
I started talking to her in my schoolboy French (she didn't speak any English) and she was on her way to her grandmother's! After 20 mins we said our goodbyes as her bus had arrived to take her on her journey.
The next morning, after being kept awake by the couple in the tent pitched next to me and their all-night shagging session, I was absolutely gobsmacked to see the very same girl emerge from the tent with her new-found fellow-camper, who was English and didn't speak French! How the fukk did he meet (not meat) her? :biggrin:

Dayvo said:
Bumming round France in 1980 I met a very attractive French girl (about 20) in a small village ten miles from the campsite I was staying on near St. Tropez.
I started talking to her in my schoolboy French (she didn't speak any English) and she was on her way to her grandmother's! After 20 mins we said our goodbyes as her bus had arrived to take her on her journey.
The next morning, after being kept awake by the couple in the tent pitched next to me and their all-night shagging session, I was absolutely gobsmacked to see the very same girl emerge from the tent with her new-found fellow-camper, who was English and didn't speak French! How the fukk did he meet (not meat) her? :biggrin:

He didn't waste time asking her about her aunt's pen. :biggrin:

papercorn2000

About an hour. Man I am slow.

Again, she was French (spoke brilliant English) she was a friend of a friend's flatmate.
Party at their house. Got talking, realised that there was mutual attraction and wham, bam! And wow, did she measure up to the reputation that French girls have!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
lardarse rider said:
The quickest for me was about 3 months. Do I win a prize?

Yes, you do win a Prize. You might risk being old-fashioned, but it seems a much preferable time-frame. Give me a chance to think of an appropriate prize - how well do you know Worcestershire?

All these people rushing into such actions, they do not seem to last very long!:biggrin:

Abitrary

hambones said:
The speed at which some of you guys went from chat to consumation shows a woeful lack of cunnilingus going on! :biggrin:;)

LOL.. just saw Hambones' avatar complaining about woeful lacks of cunnilingus and I will dream about that tonight

Speicher

Vice Admiral
User76 said:
No replies from our ladeeze yet then?

"Yes" erm no, that's not a reply. What happens, in the seemingly unlikely event, that you start a relationship with one of your "conquests". If she then goes out for the evening with her friends, and she meets another attractive guy, do you assume that she will consumate the friendship just as quickly, and what would be your reaction?

Speicher;84548][quote=Maggot said:

"Yes" erm no, that's not a reply. What happens, in the seemingly unlikely event, that you start a relationship with one of your "conquests". If she then goes out for the evening with her friends, and she meets another attractive guy, do you assume that she will consumate the friendship just as quickly, and what would be your reaction?

There are girls you go out with and girls you shag. It depends what you want at the time, and this isn't just something guys do. If you start going out with a girl you shag, you are playing with fire - you risk getting burned, but if you connect you also have the chance of real love.

Abitrary

User76 said:

I know what you mean, and i get nervous about this sort of thing as well because I know they are reading and waiting for it to reach a critical mass of, well stupidity, before one wades in and belittles us all in a single twee sentence

papercorn2000

Jacomus-rides-Gen;84601][quote=Speicher said:
There are girls you go out with and girls you shag. It depends what you want at the time, and this isn't just something guys do. If you start going out with a girl you shag, you are playing with fire - you risk getting burned, but if you connect you also have the chance of real love.

True, my French friend and I ended up going out for quite a while. :biggrin:

Top Bottom