Helmet Camera Competition for charity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Is there a way i can send instead of plastic on here,Pm me if there is.:biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Woo hoo!:biggrin:

Thanks everyone for the donations/entries!! Once the competition is closed I will write a wee thank you message to everyone who enters (I will not just carbon copy one!!) So if you want to give me lots of work we need more entries!!

The odds of bonj winning it are still quite high, so go on, bung a couple of quid in. You know you want to :biggrin:

(P.S. I should acknowledge bonj as he gave me the idea. Cheers mate!:biggrin:)

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Might be an idea posting this on ‘Bloodbus’ as well?

“Youtube, video cyclist, Magnatom’s upgrading and raffling off his old helmet camera for charity. This could mean one more cyclist videoing his route and posting all those misdemeanors online.

However, the raffle is open to all. Go to ………. for more details. You could keep this camera out of the hands of a local cyclist. Minimum donation £2.”

Whad’ya think?:biggrin::evil::biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

gambatte said:
Might be an idea posting this on ‘Bloodbus’ as well?

“Youtube, video cyclist, Magnatom’s upgrading and raffling off his old helmet camera for charity. This could mean one more cyclist videoing his route and posting all those misdemeanors online.

However, the raffle is open to all. Go to ………. for more details. You could keep this camera out of the hands of a local cyclist. Minimum donation £2.”

Whad’ya think?:biggrin::evil::biggrin:

;):biggrin::biggrin:

I'm not going to post there any more, however, I can't stop someone else doing it......:biggrin:

bonj2

well, going by the fact that you were originally going to sell it for £45, then the fact that there's £75 already bid means that the charity have presumably already benefitted from the fact of it being a raffle...

bonj2

col said:
Is there a way i can send instead of plastic on here,Pm me if there is.:biggrin:

you could but coins in an envelope might not be a good idea, ok with a fiver?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

bonj said:
well, going by the fact that you were originally going to sell it for £45, then the fact that there's £75 already bid means that the charity have presumably already benefitted from the fact of it being a raffle...

Absolutely, it's already been well worth it. However, there aren't anywhere near enough names on the list yet. The odds are still pretty good......:biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Maz said:
It's up to £80 now...

Many thanks Maz!

I knew you guys wouldn't let me down. :biggrin:

Now we need to get past the £100 mark at the very least. Otherwise it would just be embarrassing :biggrin::biggrin:

bonj2

magnatom said:
Many thanks Maz!

I knew you guys wouldn't let me down. :biggrin:

Now we need to get past the £100 mark at the very least. Otherwise it would just be embarrassing :biggrin:;)

thought about lowering yourself to posting it on bikeradar?
acf even? :biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

bonj said:
thought about lowering yourself to posting it on bikeradar?
acf even? :biggrin:

I think if the prize was bigger maybe, but I'll probably keep this one local. That way I can be sure that the camera goes to a good home :biggrin:.

Also I think it's nice to be able to say that all of the money came from cyclechat members.

Top Bottom