Helmet Camera Competition for charity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
magnatom said:
Col,

Your donation is in. Thanks very much!! I just hope you don't write bouncy cheques or have a high quality printer at home.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Aw shucks,rumbled,oookeeey,real postal order it is then;)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

col said:
Sorry deleted my last thread,yes i did thanks mag.Large wad er i mean small postal order on its way today.

Seems we posted about the same time!!

Many thanks!!

OP
OP
M

magnatom

More thanks for more entries/donations!!

Thanks longers and purpleR.

Oh and thank you to anon whoever you may be:-)

Just because we've gone past £100 doesn't mean I don't want more entries, keep em coming!

Bonj,

I got the packaging today and I have found all the bits so I will be posting it to you on Monday.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Forgot to say, got the PO today Col. Thanks for that. It looks very real so I hope the post office will accept it.....:biggrin:

Thanks again!

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Bonj,

The helmet camera was posted yesterday so it should be winging it's way to you as I type.

I look forward to the videos and no cheating i.e. giving the camera to someone else who you know cycles correctly, not that I suggest that you don't ride correctly of course......;)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Thanks to speicher for the latest entry/donation!!!!

Come on folks, it's all in a good cause and there could be a nice prise at the end of it. The odds are still good at the moment. The next entry would have a 1 in 16 chance of winning!!!;)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

gambatte said:

You left of the h in http at the start so the link didn't work. I've corrected it:

bigminibike.jpg

bonj2

magnatom said:
Bonj,

The helmet camera was posted yesterday so it should be winging it's way to you as I type.

the postie just rang so it must have arrived, he'll be leaving a card and I'll be able to collect it from the depot tomorrow.

magnatom said:
I look forward to the videos and no cheating i.e. giving the camera to someone else who you know cycles correctly, not that I suggest that you don't ride correctly of course......;)
No, there'll be no giving it to anybody else. If you think I cycle 'correctly' all the time, then you're in for a surprise ;) well, or maybe not - I don't know, maybe I do cycle ok. You'll have to judge for yourself.

I suppose if this isn't a quick question then I should post in the correct forum, but is it easy to get video editing working on windows? Can you add textual comments to the videos at certain points?
Not that I want to edit out dodgy bits you understand, just edit out boring bits/keep it to youtube's 10 min limit.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Do you have windows xp? If so you should have windows movie maker installed. It's pretty easy to use, you just load the video in, drag and drop the bits you want into the slider below and you can quite easily add writing of you want.

If you don't I am sure someone else could recommend free editing software....?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

bonj said:
the postie just rang so it must have arrived, he'll be leaving a card and I'll be able to collect it from the depot tomorrow.

Forgot to ask, why didn't you answer the door? Were you in you PJ's? ;);)

Top Bottom