Helmet Camera Competition for charity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

magnatom

bonj said:
hang on. if the donation's £137.10, then surely someone's only donated 10 pence! so I think we should strike some people off. :blush: :angry:

All donations have been £2 or above :biggrin:. The odd pence amount was part of a train fair donation! :sad:

Come on folks the draw is this weekend!!

bonj2

magnatom;85234][quote name= said:
hang on. if the donation's £137.10, then surely someone's only donated 10 pence! so I think we should strike some people off. :blush: :angry:
All donations have been £2 or above :biggrin:. The odd pence amount was part of a train fair donation! :sad:
[/QUOTE]

damn!

bonj2

And I think Lord of the Teapot should have to prove that he's got a bike first before he wins. As far as we know currently, he's only got a teapot. :blush:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

bonj said:
And I think Lord of the Teapot should have to prove that he's got a bike first before he wins. As far as we know currently, he's only got a teapot. :blush:

Yup, thanks Lord of the Teapot!

Come on folks, do you really want more threads like the latest one in the helmet cameras section??:angry:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Wow!!! 25 entries in the last 5 minutes of the competition!:blush: There's no chance of you winningnow bonj (ok very little chance!)

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
magnatom said:
Wow!!! 25 entries in the last 5 minutes of the competition!:angry: There's no chance of you winningnow bonj (ok very little chance!)

So thanks to new members:

Aambatte, Bambatte, Cambatte, Dambatte, Eambatte, Fambatte, Hambatte, Imbatte, Jambatte, Kambatte, Lambatte, Mambatte, Nambatte, Oambatte, Pambatte, Qambatte, Rambatte, Sambatte, Tambatte, Uambatte, Vambatte, Wambatte, Xambatte, Yambatte & Zambatte:evil::blush:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Ok, Ok I might have been exagerating a little there :biggrin:!

However there have been 27 named entries and 2 anonymous entries providing a total amount collected to £176.10 (+ £44.87 in gift aid)!!!

I really can't thank everyone enough!!:blush::biggrin:

Obviously you are a very generous bunch!!

So tomorrow I will arrange to have a draw with all of the names. I might even get my mum, who is suffering from MND, to draw it (if she is willing!) I will video it and post it to the group either on Sunday or Monday. So keep an eye on the thread.

Many many thanks and good luck to everyone in the draw (except bonj of course;))

:angry:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

gambatte said:
So thanks to new members:

Aambatte, Bambatte, Cambatte, Dambatte, Eambatte, Fambatte, Hambatte, Imbatte, Jambatte, Kambatte, Lambatte, Mambatte, Nambatte, Oambatte, Pambatte, Qambatte, Rambatte, Sambatte, Tambatte, Uambatte, Vambatte, Wambatte, Xambatte, Yambatte & Zambatte:evil::blush:

:biggrin:
Relatives of your perhaps?:angry:

bonj2

25 entries in 5 minutes? has there? AFAICT there's only been one today...
anyhow i'm looking forward to seeing who it goes to! :angry: edit: oh i see. funny.

I'll film a few more rides with it tomorrow and/or sunday and then I'll post it to the winner (unless it's me! :blush:) on monday?

bonj2

watch it otherwise there'll be conj, donj, gonj, jonj, ... :blush: all living at the same address in... nottinghamshire, strangely enough...

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
bonj said:
watch it otherwise there'll be conj, donj, gonj, jonj, ... :blush: all living at the same address in... nottinghamshire, strangely enough...

well, if we can tempt you into donating another £50!

Why Notts, BTW?

(We just pray now that Bonj hasn’t used superglue, otherwise the winner gets a helmet as well!)

Top Bottom