Help needed in finding a song

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Van Nick

Could it be this one

?

Tetedelacourse

Junior Senior? Everybo-dy, move your feet into the music, woah-a-woah woah,

don't don't don't don't stop the beat, moo-ma-moo-moove move move ya feet, etc

The video looked like teletext pages.

Note that the words above are my interpretation and probably nothing like the actual words.

Tetedelacourse said:
Junior Senior? Everybo-dy, move your feet into the music, woah-a-woah woah,

don't don't don't don't stop the beat, moo-ma-moo-moove move move ya feet, etc

The video looked like teletext pages.

Note that the words above are my interpretation and probably nothing like the actual words.

That was pretty good actually. But that track is only a couple of years old.
Video by Shynola (or however you pronounce it) - they do loads of cool stuff.

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
buggi said:
can we have another clue?

OK, I'll try!

After one minute and 25 seconds of this

the almost 'dun da dun dunn etc.' starts and that's the rhythm played throughout the song I'm after!
The video looked like a home-made job, crap animation, but there was something about it that struck a chord - and it's doing me in that I can't find it. It was the bloody Swedish version that reminded me of it, THREE bloody long years ago!!!:biggrin::biggrin: :biggrin:

By the way, the girls in the video, aren't! :biggrin:

Carwash

Señor Member
Can you give us more of a clue as to genre? Are we looking for techno, rock, electronica, disco...? Are there any lyrics you can recall at all? Do you remember if the artist(s) were British, American, Swedish...?

Dayvo said:
OK, I'll try!

After one minute and 25 seconds of this

the almost 'dun da dun dunn etc.' starts and that's the rhythm played throughout the song I'm after!
The video looked like a home-made job, crap animation, but there was something about it that struck a chord - and it's doing me in that I can't find it. It was the bloody Swedish version that reminded me of it, THREE bloody long years ago!!!:biggrin::biggrin: :biggrin:

By the way, the girls in the video, aren't! :biggrin:

Now that is very very camp indeed.
The tune you're interested in wasn't 'Children' by Robert Miles was it?

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
Carwash said:
Can you give us more of a clue as to genre? Are we looking for techno, rock, electronica, disco...? Are there any lyrics you can recall at all? Do you remember if the artist(s) were British, American, Swedish...?

It was a kind of techno-beat song on MTV in the late 90s. No idea of the artists' nationality or lyrics of the song! Just that bloody 'dun da dun dunn' rhythm. The 'dj' was a horned creature that looked like one of those Timpo models from the 60s and 70s, who seemed to be gyrating on a platform behind the turntable, and for some reason a car was driving along and stopped to turn around a bend in the road. And NO! it wasn't a dream! :biggrin:

Tetedelacourse

In fact it's bound to be one of these Dayvo, itunes will give u a preview of them. Another guess Rapture by Iio (off same collection) - uses a Spandau Ballet riff as background.

Top Bottom