Help needed in finding a song

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
was it Zig and Zag?

Bigtallfatbloke

I haVEn't read the entire thread so some of these may already have been posted...but fwiw here are what i thought of

Big wheels keep on turning
Wheels on fire
Wheel you still love me tomorrow
working on a chain gang
Ride a white swan

Abitrary

It's not the music from that guiness advert one is it? The one with the weird gay surfers in black and white?

Withnail

Dayvo said:
OK, I'll try!

After one minute and 25 seconds of this

the almost 'dun da dun dunn etc.' starts and that's the rhythm played throughout the song I'm after!
The video looked like a home-made job, crap animation, but there was something about it that struck a chord - and it's doing me in that I can't find it. It was the bloody Swedish version that reminded me of it, THREE bloody long years ago!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :biggrin:

By the way, the girls in the video, aren't! :rolleyes:

Hi Dayvo,

When I heard the sample after 1.25 it rang the faintest of bells, and for the last few days I have been trying to figure out what it reminded me of.

There's a German techno outfit called 'Jam and Spoon' that used the sample on a tune called 'Stella', which was a huge hit in the early 90's and was re-released in 1999:

Interestingly, they also made a tune called 'Age of Love', which is an all-time classic dance tune, and the video is eerily similar to the one you described...

Hope this helps!

jonathan ellis

http://www.afterdark.nu/v2/

cant you ask on this web for the sampled audio? someone will know

Top Bottom