Help!!! New bike!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Red & white and.......................................................................................................... some black.
:laugh::giggle::cycle:

delb0y

Legendary Member
I'm loving my Giant Toughroad SLR2, though it's not red and white. I paid less than £500 for last year's model.

So far it's a blast. Yet to see how I get on with long distances. Up to 30 miles so far and no aches or pains or tiredness. It's so comfy.

Found another one @Lisa21, right up your street ^_^
5757171161_8db03c856d_b.jpg

Don't forget your helmet too ^_^
Hat.jpg

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
https://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/ribble-7005-sportiva-tiagra-se/ This one is nice ^_^
Max budget I'm not actually too sure at the moment, It depends how much I want it when I see it, and how much ive saved... I know, I'm not making this very easy am I!!!!!

Not exactly ideal for canal paths but nice all the same oh and welcome back

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
This may be a bit left field but could you be persuaded to try something like this....

upload_2018-2-13_9-13-13.png

www.cyclechat.net/threads/kona-cindercone-1995-back-from-the-dead.216019

It looks like it is shortly going to be surplus to requirements and is in excellent condition with new chain & cassette and full service done last year. Now has new grips, brake pads, and choice of pedals, SPD or pinned flats. Also now has brand new knobbly tyres, but choice of knobblies or the fat slicks shown in the photo.

I know it isn't at all girly :girldance:but it is different and actually fits your requirements quite nicely. Quality light steel frame & light rigid fork, more than robust enough for trails and rough tracks, without being weighed down by unnecessary suspension. On the quality and component front it will win over a modern cheap hybrid hands down.

If you are interested get in touch to discuss test ride and £money.....

All help appreciated and free cake to the most helpful :tongue:
Do I get my cake now? :mrpig:

Top Bottom