Help!!! New bike!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
I know I'm probably over thinking this all, as I tend to do, and for the riding I'll be doing - 10 mile round commute to work a couple of days a week, plus evening rides to the gym and weekend pootles- I'm sure pretty much anything would be suitable. But I want a bike that I'll fall in love with, and want to ride at every opportunity.

vickster

Legendary Member
I know I'm probably over thinking this all, as I tend to do, and for the riding I'll be doing - 10 mile round commute to work a couple of days a week, plus evening rides to the gym and weekend pootles- I'm sure pretty much anything would be suitable. But I want a bike that I'll fall in love with, and want to ride at every opportunity.
Buy the bike that you really like most and that you can afford. Don't forget to factor in insurance, mudguards etc

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Aarrrgghhh.. typical. After weeks looking at every single bike in the entire world I decide on THE one. My bike. The only one which will do. And can I find one anywhere? Can I buggery. I know it's going to more than likely be pre owned rather than New, which is fine by me as long as it's been properly looked after, SO.. if any of you hear of one going up for sale could you let me know? It's the only one I keep going back to, no others, however nice, have swayed me. It's this one

www.evanscycles.com/specialized-sirrus-elite-carbon-2016-hybrid-bike-EV244802

vickster

Legendary Member
Unfortunately that bike would have come out in 2015 and they probably made and sold few

Assume you’ve tried a Specialized concept store to see if they can track one down?

vickster

Legendary Member
https://www.onceridden.com/specialized-sirrus-elite-carbon-2016-4833

No idea when this was posted

What size do you need? I assume you’ve tried this year’s equivalent?

Top Bottom