Here comes the rain...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
It rained for the vast majority of my 30 mile ride to Lamport and back this morning
I got home at 02:15 and bed at 03:00. Bone dry ..... ^_^

Stephenite

Membå
Just had a short but heavy shower. Enough to wet the tent and the hammock. Thunderstorm due at midday local time. Long drive ahead today so we want be gone and over the other side of the mountain before that arrives.
The local newspaper for Telemark reports hundreds of lightning strikes and 19 new forest fires. Had the kids with me so a good thing we left early.

D

Deleted member 1258

This afternoon got rather damp, my garden is looking rather sorry for itself, I'll have to wait a while then see what replanting I can do. In other news the aphids are winning the battle of the delphiniums.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
006D7206-E631-4103-9638-DA732ACE12D4.jpeg

I hope it has a future as a fuschia...
It was pert and perky a few hours ago :sad:

Brandane

Legendary Member
First wet weekend for a while so can't complain. Weird though, it was summer on Thursday and now we're into day 3 of wind and rain. Some real downpours thrown in with the normal rain. Had to venture into the garden last night in the middle of a storm to strap the motorbike down as I thought the wind was going to take it off it's stand. Crazy stuff for July.
As per thread title:

Top Bottom