Here we go again...they don't pay road tax,they should be made to take a test blah blah blah!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Here, opposite is true. City police(or town or village) Sheriff Police (or gendarmes) and the State Police as well., DHS, FBI, DEA, and ICE at the federal level. Plenty of police around here. And beside the feds, they all check for license, insurance, and citizenship right off the bat at a traffic stop.

Slick

Guru
Here, opposite is true. City police(or town or village) Sheriff Police (or gendarmes) and the State Police as well., DHS, FBI, DEA, and ICE at the federal level. Plenty of police around here. And beside the feds, they all check for license, insurance, and citizenship right off the bat at a traffic stop.
They do the same here they just don't always need sight of documented proof right away. If there's any doubt you get 7 days to produce.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
[QUOTE="Profpointy, post: 5096945, member: 20456" It isn't a Godwin to remind everyone that the Daily Mail supported Hitler before the war.[/QUOTE]
Dang. Learn something new everyday. Living where I do, I hate the people that use the free press to espouse fascism.

Tim Hall

Every time someone posts a link to the Daily Mail, you're putting money in their pockets. Just stop doing it ffs. I don't see them since I block all outgoing requests to the rag.
Here's what George Cluny has to say about the hate filled rag:
"So I thank the Mail for its apology. Not that I would ever accept it, but because in doing so they've exposed themselves as the worst kind of tabloid. One that makes up its facts to the detriment of its readers and to all the publications that blindly reprint them."

pplpilot

Guru
Every time someone posts a link to the Daily Mail, you're putting money in their pockets. Just stop doing it ffs. I don't see them since I block all outgoing requests to the rag.

Always amazes me that for a forum with so many that are anti DM just how many DM links are posted.

clid61

Veteran
i commute every day on my bike and have yet to find a dickhead in a car bar one in 20 years . do i live on a different planet ?

clid61

Veteran
Most people experience situations where people give them no respect as a road user, at the first point of contact, irrespective of their own behaviours and attitudes. If you are avoiding that, you must have an aura that protects you.
im good with that and i avoid nowt

bpsmith

Veteran
I think it depends on where you live tbh. I just got back from Birmingham, and was surprised by how relaxed the drivers were, both whilst on foot and driving also. A lot more considerate than in South Wales, in fairness.

Top Bottom