Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's back to work we go....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Well I got woken at 3 this morning. 45 minutes before I needed to get up.:angry:

Mind you I have managed to catch up on a rather good book I bought recently.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
My inbox reports over 1300 emails to deal with, hopefully at least half can be pernamently deleted. Still, it is going to take a few days to clear.
I do enjoy pressing the delete button after a period of absence.

Those shouty emails that demand urgent attention otherwise the world will end are my favourites. I have a small chuckle and say to myself " well you managed to work it out for yourself in the end because I'm here reading it 2 weeks later "^_^

ozboz

Guru
I'm back in , should be next Monday really , but problems deemed it necessary to go in earlier , would have liked the extra days to get a bit more RnR on my leg , Gatwick is a prick of a place to work in as a contractor,
anyway if all goes well I may be done by Thurs end of play ,

I held down the fort single-handedly last week and it was manic! No chance to catch up on the usual paperwork backlog as there normally is over Xmas/NY. Looking forward to having colleagues around again. :smile:

NOT looking forward to "sharing" the roads with all those bl**dy motorists, though.

Oops, did I think that out loud??

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
First day back after a whole three days off.
No rush though, my shift doesn't start until 14:30.

Edit: I remember the joy of being included on numerous email lists when I was office-bound.
Not no more I ain't! ^_^

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Yep. And of course there are no Southern trains here :angry: schools not back, so bus to tube station should be ok. Not looking forward to return rush hour trip with post op shoulder. Sling may be needed

Top Bottom