Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's back to work we go....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Up and at 'em today. A tad frosty out there this morning. Last day of school holidays so roads should be nice and clear. Will be on the lookout for the obvious new for christmas bikes.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Holiday up here so I'll need to nip down to that England to do some work cos everybody sensible will still be off.

toffee

Guru
NOT looking forward to "sharing" the roads with all those bl**dy motorists, though

Sorry got to get to work

Already been out this morning to drop my son at work. Ice not as thick as yesterday.

Bowl of Cornflakes, cup of tea, iron my shirt then I'll sett out on the commute. Hopefully not too many people going back today.

vickster

Legendary Member
Brrrr :cold::cold::cold: pavements very sloppy so be careful cycling on back roads / untreated surfaces. Quite glad I'm not having to scrape the car, as bus quite warm

grumpyoldwoman

Back to work? I had 3 whole days off over Christmas and one day off since Boxing day. Got to love restaurant work.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Only actually had three days off - as in not there when some other people were, but dreading it, nonetheless. Can't bring myself to look at my inbox before the short walk to the office. This role has given me the collywobbles from day one back in September. Weird.

Top Bottom