Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's back to work we go....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JD42

Hills are nature's way of culling the weak
Respect from me bud..after 20 years in the game i still get vertigo 6 feet up a scaffold ladder!
Respect from me bud..after 20 years in the game i still get vertigo 6 feet up a scaffold ladder!
I can climb 200ft no problems.... change a light bulb stood on a chair and I shake like a sh***ing dog..lol

Oxo

Guru
I can climb 200ft no problems.... change a light bulb stood on a chair and I shake like a sh***ing dog..lol
Turn it off before you start.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
So I remembered the bread (which I usually forget on the first day of a working week) but I forgot the soups. Good job I had a packet left over from before Christmas...

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
In a similar vein.... I had an email sent last week telling me not to arrive for 0900 today in France (as previously agreed) but due to production delays arrive late morning. This is a bit late when I've got up at 0315 to get there for 0900....
OK, my out of office does say I'll be back today, but I'm not going to trawl my emails before having to leave the house at Sparrow-fart....
Anyhow. Trial has been postponed until 0530am tomorrow and so I'm back in the warm bosom of my hotel room....
I could have stayed at home and left this evening :angry:

That is the most complicated explanation for getting time with another woman I've ever heard.

Freezing cold ride into work this morning and got the beer shake on now as I'd be on my second tinnie at home (in the warm)..
Soz but just got nice log fire on, a pot of finest Assam on the go and settling down to watch The Empire Strikes Back...my deepest sympathies!

Top Bottom