Hit by a dead fish...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Dayvo said:
Oh no, not another round of fish jokes! :tongue: :smile:

As if! :smile:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Dayvo said:
Are there any fish left in the sea that we've not mentioned? I bloody hope not! :smile:

I'm af-Ray-ed there are...

D'ya think I should go back and edit the OP to mention the horrific injuries I suffered and the damage caused to my bike :smile:

longers

Legendary Member
I thought this was a wind up and an excuse for a lot of puns.

Apparently not.

Weird stuff Noodley. I can't believe they did it once let alone twice :smile:.

At least if they've got his reg they can't let him off the hook.

Noodley said:
I'm af-Ray-ed there are...

D'ya think I should go back and edit the OP to mention the horrific injuries I suffered and the damage caused to my bike :smile:

Were they that horrific that you were shaking like jelly when you looked in the mirror?

Maybe you just delete the OP in its entirety, before tdr1nka gets online!

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

longers said:
I thought this was a wind up and an excuse for a lot of puns.

Apparently not.

Weird stuff Noodley.

Weird indeed. And quite sore as well I may add (where there's blame there's a claim :smile:). I have had whip-lash type pain since across my back and shoulders, and a sore jaw for some reason - I must have braced myself when I was hit. The area I was hit is still a bit sore but getting better.

It didn't stop me from cycling the next day; but then I am as hard as nails me! :smile:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Dayvo said:
How big was this fish?

About this big...

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

longers said:
What? Two feet? :eek:

It was probably about 12 inches long. A fair size to be getting walloped across the back with!

In true angling stylee it may grow in size as the story is retold...

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Dayvo said:
Have you framed it and put it on the mantelpiece? Or did you have it for dinner?

I did not find it - once it hand landed on the road it disappeared into the verge. I did go back to look after I phoned the Police but there is fairly thick grass/weeds/etc. in the verge. Might even have been taken by a bird before I got back.

Top Bottom