Hobbies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
Gardening and allotment. Love eating my own stuff and smelling beautiful flowers.
Being outdoors and "the outdoors".
History, especially castles and the like (I did a great walk round some bastles (fortified farmhouses) in Northumberland recently).
Baking, especially bread.
Mosaic making, a winter hobby, great for dark nights as it is so time consuming.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
He could always throw the arrows at his prey.
Atlatl(picture from the web)
th

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Tabletop RPG's (all sorts and for decades)
SFLRP (using an IR system for combat resolution)
Motorbikes (but could be a lot more diligent about it)
Classic car storage (at some point it'll be renovation but I'll not be bold enough to say when, I really need to find an enthusiastic amateur who wants to build but has nothing to spanner...)
Films, Reading & Music appreciation.
That about covers it although a lot of that doesn't get the time and attention I feel it ought to. Oh, we have a cat.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Did you ever play Gamma World?
Had a mutated ferret in the original one which was a great laugh (6 legs, carapace), but we only ever twatted about with it as we were teenagers. Haven't played the rerelease that came out a few of years ago, although apparently it was a decent system. I've been in the hobby since the early 80's with a small pause during the mid 90's so I've done a bit of everything. Apparently I'm a gaming hipster now (according to my family) as I'm most likely to run stuff that the small press designer hasn't (and may never) even got round to publishing. Although I'm about to finish GMing a Supernatural (the TV series) campaign which has gone well.

Doseone

Guru
Had a mutated ferret in the original one which was a great laugh (6 legs, carapace), but we only ever twatted about with it as we were teenagers. Haven't played the rerelease that came out a few of years ago, although apparently it was a decent system. I've been in the hobby since the early 80's with a small pause during the mid 90's so I've done a bit of everything. Apparently I'm a gaming hipster now (according to my family) as I'm most likely to run stuff that the small press designer hasn't (and may never) even got round to publishing. Although I'm about to finish GMing a Supernatural (the TV series) campaign which has gone well.
Used to play a bit in my teens, we had the original Basic D&D and back then there was only one Games Workshop which was in Chiswick. There was a Gangster RPG we used to play as well but I can't remember what it was called.

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
[QUOTE 3597984, member: 9609"]where abouts[/QUOTE]
I stayed overnight in Bellingham and then walked part of the Tarbet Bastle trail, starting at Black Midden Bastle (a bit NW of Greenhaugh) then into the forest and moors nearby. Some of the bastles are on private property but others allow you a good clamber over them, it was great, must have been a tough life though. Mind you, with your username, you know that!

Top Bottom