Hobbies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rafferty

Grow up. Shooting things is cowardly. All hunting should be done with your bare hands to even up the fight.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
3 dogs, 4 backyard chickens, when the mojo is with me I take photographs, less active now but still keen non league football fan, having a sabbatical from School Governing as work is a bit fraught & I'm workplace rep for my colleagues.

Rafferty

My other hobby is building guitars.
002.JPG
The yellow single pick-up job is one of mine. Made in January this year, and aged to suit the look I wanted. The body is chambered under the scratchplate which gives it an amazing tone. The scratchplate is black, that's a reflection.

young Ed

Veteran
Nut and bolt restoration of a Triumph Stag
i approve! :thumbsup: is that completed or ongoing? either way pics would be greatly appreciated!

Grow up. Shooting things is cowardly. All hunting should be done with your bare hands to even up the fight.
i've got a mate who sat down in a field to have his lunch whilst out doing field work for the day and managed to catch a rabbit with his bare hands, i was out beating up pheasants one day and got dhamn close to catching a squirrel with my bare hands, the bugger ran straight across my boot. if i would have caught it it's neck would have been broken very quick!
Cheers Ed

Renmurew

Veteran
I have a mixed assortment of hobbies really

Technology, probably to do with work as I'm a patent attorney in real life.

Dogs, always had german shepherds and Great Danes, currently got one of each.

Cars, especially fast ones, currently have 8 but there's always room for another one :laugh:

Skiing

Baking celebration cakes

Reading

And of course now cycling!

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
i approve! :thumbsup: is that completed or ongoing? either way pics would be greatly appreciated!

(Snip)
Cheers Ed

Ongoing, (much to SWMBO's irritation).
Had it dipped to see what i was working with,then off to night school to learn about welding.
Been on hold for the last 12 months due to building work on my house. Nearing the end of the bodywork and hope to get it resprayed this year. Then start putting it all back together!

DSCN3871.jpg

Have it on a home made spit to make easier to work on.
Photo0131_zpscd1978de.jpg

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.

young Ed

Veteran
Ongoing, (much to SWMBO's irritation).
Had it dipped to see what i was working with,then off to night school to learn about welding.
Been on hold for the last 12 months due to building work on my house. Nearing the end of the bodywork and hope to get it resprayed this year. Then start putting it all back together!

DSCN3871.jpg

Have it on a home made spit to make easier to work on.
Photo0131_zpscd1978de.jpg
looks like a stunner! you might have to send me some pics when she is finally finished! although knowing most vehicle projects that could be a while! :tongue:
you also doing a full mechanical overhaul of engine, gearbox, diff etc?

sorry to thread jack!
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom