Home Bargains prices as against Tesco, Sainsbury etc.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 5166143, member: 259"]Wallet/purse? But surely all Aldi customers use Apple Pay? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
Two from the ailse do?

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
[QUOTE 5166143, member: 259"]Wallet/purse? But surely all Aldi customers use Apple Pay? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

OK Wallet/Purse/Phone ;)

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Not to mention those who appear surprised that they have to pay and start rummaging in their handbag/pockets to find their wallet/purse. Why can’t they be ready?
I do find that amazing/annoying. They have a big shop.....get it all in the trolley then think "wheres my purse" (not being sexist but it is only women I recall doing it).

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
While on the subect of Aldi checkouts^_^.
Sometimes.....if i just call in for a couple of bottles of wine etc. I manage to time it when the checkouts are full and the last shoppers have full trollies. Some people will say "is that all you have? You go first". Other people have that look on thier face that shouts "you have no chance pal".
A 10 items or less isle would help.

Tim Hall

While on the subect of Aldi checkouts^_^.
Sometimes.....if i just call in for a couple of bottles of wine etc. I manage to time it when the checkouts are full and the last shoppers have full trollies. Some people will say "is that all you have? You go first". Other people have that look on thier face that shouts "you have no chance pal".
A 10 items or less isle would help.
Waitrose has 10 items or fewer.

And self checkout...and free coffee

So I see no reason to go to Aldi/Lidl ;)
_20180228_131818.JPG

PS I think you missed the joke.

classic33

Leg End Member
And self checkout...and free coffee

So I see no reason to go to Aldi/Lidl ;)
Don't like their coffee.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Stand at the till and pack your bag. fark them. You're the customer, you're parting with money, it's up to them to meet the needs of customers. Don't give a toss how they do it in Germany, perhaps they could adopt the novel idea of employing enough staff and having more than one checkout open.

Top Bottom