Home improvements - time the house had some TLC!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
John, is that an aircon mini split on the side of the house?

What Tom... said - yeah it is 😊 One of the best investments we've made for a while :laugh:

When are you gonna do the flashing, and shift that down pipe, and finish off edging the porch roof?

oh... and the van... when you gonna finish the van?

:rolleyes:

All in good time darling :laugh: I've spent the day doing a 350 mile round trip in the van to collect a bargain replacement cargo door with factory fitted window, so that needs swapping on at some point 😄 For now its been put to one side so I could load all the crap from the garden in this evening ready to take to the tip, which means the front is now clear ready for tomorrow's crushed stone delivery 😄 I even raked up most of the leaves but no doubt it'll be full again by morning 😊

I'm going to put an acer tree in a nice big pot in front of the wonky bricks :whistle::laugh:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll

I'm going to put an acer tree in a nice big pot in front of the wonky bricks :whistle::laugh:
I was thinking (hubby :shy:)... just remove/block off the down-lighters. The steps are illuminated anyway... :rolleyes:

OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
I've spread and whacked my sub-base this afternoon 😄:laugh: Just had a chat with the local aggregate chap (helpfully I know him from the pub haha) and he's dropping off the next lot of finer grade crushed granite on Tuesday. Once that's spread and whacked I can start laying the blocks ^_^

Had myself and a colleague in stitches on Friday at work.
I was talking to a colleague about the office chairs. I said I prefer this chair over this chair and defo more than the silly rodeo chairs. I said “I’m a bit of a swinger”; totally innocently pointing out the lumbar back is not fixed and can swing backwards and forwards which is why I liked that particular chair.:shy::rofl:

Top Bottom