Honey can kill babies!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
All my three ate the stuff by the jar and still do, infact we used to give them the unpasteurized stuff as my eldest suffered from hay fever and was told to use local honey

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
All my three ate the stuff by the jar and still do, infact we used to give them the unpasteurized stuff as my eldest suffered from hay fever and was told to use local honey
it's a sensible precaution, but only up till the age of one. Why take the risk?

sorry man, barely even a half smile, I'm not even idly scribbling 'kill 3BM' on my notepad here...most unusual
You can at least attempt to ridicule the scrofulous baby scaring bufoon.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Perhaps you could try feeding 3BM some honey?

nah, he's a weasel he'd just bite the hand feeding him unless of course you weren't using a metaphor. If you and 3BM are actually into the adult nappy and baby feed scene then even honey isn't enough to sweeten the deal.

Oh and despite his stature I don't think Rich would be into the adult nappy bit either.

There that feels more like it, not quite back on form but back on my feet and swinging wildly

Herbie

Veteran
I was in loco parentis with the 9 month old George and fed him with some mashed banana and honey thinking it was a wholesome combo. It turns out that honey can be dangerous for children under one year old with a possible risk of fatal consequences. Clostridium Botulinus or summink involved. Why did nobody tell me and did you all know that already?
I never knew that when bringing up my own kids - it's a minefield out there!
George survived you'll be happy to hear.

Never knew that Rich P glad the bairn is ok...Is all this baby minding curtailing your cycling outings? Where are you and your good lady going off on tour this year? Looking forward to viewing the pics :smile:

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It looks like it'll be a year off, Herbie. Maybe we'll squeak a short one in somehow, but we are doing a week in France with the two kids and their partners and the babes. Baby-sitting is the new tour this year.:smile:
pas de miel, je crois!

Top Bottom