Horses?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Joe24 said:
And instead of shooting little rabbits, shot a few cows. Works out much better. He could get alot more meat from one bullit if he shot a cow, compared to if he shot a rabbit.
And he would of probably done the farmer a job, and saved the cow being carried in a lorry along roads to be slaughted.
Why waste time aiming at little fluffy things you can get half a meal from, when you can shoot a big stupid cow and get lots of meals.

You don't understand. This was the bovine Charles Bronson and Bruce Willis love-child. It was nails. I'm not sure it would have fallen over if he shot it, and you don't want to disappear under acres of turgid udder if you only winged it and made it cross.

bonj2

Joe24 said:
And instead of shooting little rabbits, shot a few cows. Works out much better. He could get alot more meat from one bullit if he shot a cow, compared to if he shot a rabbit.
And he would of probably done the farmer a job, and saved the cow being carried in a lorry along roads to be slaughted.
Why waste time aiming at little fluffy things you can get half a meal from, when you can shoot a big stupid cow and get lots of meals.

Cubist said:
You don't understand. This was the bovine Charles Bronson and Bruce Willis love-child. It was nails. I'm not sure it would have fallen over if he shot it, and you don't want to disappear under acres of turgid udder if you only winged it and made it cross.
You could carry a nice gun, with sights - like the above fella's got, and a rocket launcher.
So the bullet didn't get in any meat, you would probably have to get a head shot. If you didn't manage to get a headshot and hit it in the body instead, you'd know because it probably wouldn't kill it - so you'd have to use the rocket launcher in order to then blast it into the middle of next week if that was the case, in order to be humane and put it out of its suffering from the wound.
The more cows that have to be rocketed, the more it would cost you for your go on the cow range.
In fact thinking about it there would probably be enough people taking up the hobby of shooting cows to not need any other method, and what with the incentive, enough people getting good enough at it to get a probably above 90% yield.

Arch

Married to Night Train
bonj said:
they are derived from the same base species in the same way that elephants are derived from the same base species as mammmoths.

No, not really.

Here's a clue They are the same species. So what defines a pony, and what defines a horse?

(I'm fed up of electrocuting cows, so I want a laugh seeing how you answer this one...)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Arch said:
No, not really.

Here's a clue They are the same species. So what defines a pony, and what defines a horse?

(I'm fed up of electrocuting cows, so I want a laugh seeing how you answer this one...)

Well thats easy, a Pony is a fake horse;)
Actually, a pony and a horse are the same thing, you just dont see it. Like a cob is known as a bun in other areas

bonj2

Arch said:
No, not really.

a pony is a small horse.

Abitrary

What's this thread about bonj? I can see the words but I can't see the beauty.

Prime number of bullett points, if you will please.

bonj2

Abitrary said:
What's this thread about bonj? I can see the words but I can't see the beauty.

Prime number of bullett points, if you will please.

* pointlessness of horses
* dangerousness of horses
* pointlessness of transporting cows by road
* cows in general
* methods of compacting a field full of cows/cow tessellation
* methods of assassinating cows
* cows
* electrocution of cows
* decapitation of cows
* rate of consumption of grass in fields by cows
* different words for bread
* shooting cows as a hobby
* difference between horses and ponies

Abitrary

cheers, I think the easiest way for a layman to kill a horse or a cow is to simply buy a nailgun and shoot it through the forehead.

Now I think of it, I'm surprised you don't see more of it. Chavs are willing to push cows over when they're sleeping, or set horses and sheep on fire, but a nail gun is surely the most potent and abhorrent way to commit acts of violence on animals for fun?

bonj2

Abitrary said:
cheers, I think the easiest way for a layman to kill a horse or a cow is to simply buy a nailgun and shoot it through the forehead.

Now I think of it, I'm surprised you don't see more of it. Chavs are willing to push cows over when they're sleeping, or set horses and sheep on fire, but a nail gun is surely the most potent and abhorrent way to commit acts of violence on animals for fun?

machine gun probably more fun, but less accessible.
My suggestion of picking them off with a gun with sights, using a rocket launcher for humanity in case it hits it in the body, would be a lot more realistic as a hobby. People'd pay to do it AND you'd get cows killed which you want to do anyway.

tyred

Legendary Member
It's something I always wondered about why equestrian folk had to come up with a unique measurement for measuring the height of a horse. Why not use feet like everyone else?

Top Bottom